The Lord is calling for an unknown order of fellowship from sincere believers. Apostle Paul called it The Fellowship of His Son, which is deeper than was an average believer knows and calls ‘Fellowship’ because it has to do with a life that resides amidst the Godhead, which is rooted in A BEGINNING that was (i.e. Jn. 1:1) before THE BEGINNING mentioned in Gen. 1:1. Few over the generations who found abundance grace and the gift of righteousness have pressed into this fellowship, after positioning their souls to become an abode for God. This is the fellowship I trust the Lord to come into, in the years/decades ahead. Like we have fellows in different earthly professions, so also there are fellows in the Spirit – Rom. 1:20
Jn. 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall (i.e. a promise) be loved of my Father, and I will love him (i.e. a different love from the love we know today, which began the new birth and brought us healing, prosperity e.t.c), and will MANIFEST MYSELF TO HIM (we can’t go into this for now).
i.e. The Son came into the father’s Love after Cumulative Qualitative Obedient Walk, but we are yet to come into such because we haven’t even discerned such an exalted walk! The Spirit has manifested himself in various carnal ways that carnal/young believers can relate with, but we are yet to receive his primary ministry of REVEALING THE GLORIOUS BEING CALLED CHRIST - Jn. 14:26/16:14! WE ARE YET TO RECEIVE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE HOLY GHOST AS THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF THE LORD (Isa.11:2/Rev. 1:4/4:5), NOT TO TALK OF RECEIVING THE MANIFESTATION OF THE SON AND THE FATHER (Jn. 14:21) IN FULFILLMENT OF Isa. 66:2
1Jn. 1:1 That which was from the beginning (i.e. originality/truth), which we have heard (with circumcised/pierced ears – Ps. 40:6), which we have seen with our eyes (the eyes of the heart – Eph. 1:18), which we have looked upon (i.e. the priestly art of waiting - 2Cor.3:18), and our hands have handled (i.e. conversation of the soul – Ps.24:4), of the Word of life…
i.e. The likes of Apostle John reached The End of Faith, The Salvation Of The Soul -1Pet.1:9- by relating with Divine Things Of The World To Come in this present weak world
1Tim. 3:9 Holding The Mystery of The Faith in a pure conscience.
i.e. Faith here is not Faith Towards God but THE FAITH OF THE SON which is mysterious and designed to enable the saints acquire divine materials for living in God’s sight and for pleasing him so we can fulfill the unfulfilled prophesy of Hosea 2:4 … For the Just shall LIVE (spiritually appreciate before God) by his Faith, not primarily use faith to ACQUIRE material things like we see and define faith as today
You may therefore see why:
Unbelievers and carnal believers have access to the Things FROM God but not one unbeliever or carnal believer has ever and can ever access the Things OF God! To comprehend such elevated things, the sight of a believer-made-disciple, being-conformed-to-truth (Jn. 8:31-32), has to be gradually raised to comprehend the Kingdom and the Righteousness of the Kingdom and value/seek it above anything that can be seen with the natural eyes!
Matt.5:45 That ye may be the Children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and Sendeth Rain On The Just And On The Unjust.
Gen. 13:14 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was Separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward
i.e. This was a type of the New Testament experience of having our sight elevated into the spiritual wherein we can sight truth, the perimeter of our spiritual inheritance, which takes place after Increasing Separations From The World which was typified here by Lot
· Any wisdom that can’t beat Satan hands down is not a Spiritual Wisdom! Any wisdom that can’t sight the Glory of the New Testament, which is the glory of Christ, isn’t Spiritual! Solomon’s wisdom lacked spiritual substances when compared with the Wisdom revealed in Christ (1Cor. 2:6-7). The wisdom of the fallen cherubim troubling the world (i.e. Satan) is an angelic wisdom turned upside down and still has a height/edge over many kinds of wisdom available today! Solomon’s wisdom, though outwardly result-oriented, was subject to corruption and time. It was FROM God but because it lacked the divine substance needed to change or divinely upgrade the state of fallen man and therefore it was not OF God! To show us how low Solomon’s wisdom was in relation to the wisdom of the epistles and in God’s sight, The Lord Jesus had to compare it with the lilies of the field - Matt. 6:29. Pls see http://thispresenttruth.blogspot.com/2011/04/wisdom-according-to-solomon-apostle.html on why the wisdom we seek today encourages the reign of our collective arch enemy.
· The greatest fear of the rebel holders detailed in Eph. 6:12 is the raising of a generation of saints that would engage revelational meals and download The Divine Things of God! We would continue our ignorant activities of binding fallen Spirits that can’t be bound or cast out like demons could be, rather than Disobeying Their Wisdom resident in us via the laws of Sin & Death, which remains the only legal ground for their an air-advantage (Eph. 2:2) like NATO’s air-advantage over Libya limited Gadhafi unto the end!
You may therefore agree with me that:
· When a believer has succeeded in believing in Christ only for ephemeral things which can be seen with the natural eyes (i.e. the believing of Matt. 11:23), such has not yet started the actual believing of the New Testament (i.e. the believing of 1Jn.5:1).
· The believing in the Epistles has to do with spiritual promises and is the secret to escaping the corruption/intelligence of this world – Eph. 1:3/2Pet. 1:4. It has to do with an exercise of our spiritual senses - Heb. 5:14, while the believing demanded for in Matthew, Mark, Luke & John had carnal men (believers/unbelievers) as its audience because they were still earthly! Selah
· The operation or promise of the faith that began Christianity (i.e. Faith Towards God) can be discerned by angels (fallen or not), but the faith designed to end Christianity (i.e. The Faith of The Son) would always remain a mystery to angels (fallen or not), because It Has To Do With The Path To Inheriting The Divine Life Resident amidst the Godhead, GLORY!
· AS LONG AS BELIEVER CAN’T DISCERN THE OPERATION/PROMISE OF THESE TWO KINDS OF FAITH, SUCH WOULD CONTINUE TO LOOK UNLIKE CHRIST IN HIS SOUL UNTIL HE ARRIVES IN HEAVEN RATHER THAN ARRIVE IN THE FATHER:
Jn. 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God
(i.e. The Lord’s goal was unlike that of many Christians which is to ‘at least make it to heaven’, in whatsoever soul-state, but rather, to inherit the father’s divine life/nature before meeting the father, so he lived in a different way from you and I)