The following are minutes of a ministration on The Nature of The Kingdom Life (Part 2) which attempts to unveil some understanding surrounding Jn. 3:3-5/15-16. Beyond it really blessing me, I perceive this is timely a message for the body of Christ.
Jn. 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Jn. 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Have you ever asked why the eternal investment that gave rise to new birth? Christ didn’t just die for us on the cross; we were raised together with him!
- It was possible for humanity to have been Raised With Him and the provision of Entrance Into His Kingdom would not have come with that package, but God made up his mind and ensured that we must come into his divine life by calling us to partake of what his Son inherited after resurrection.
- For Adam to have died in Eden, that means he had a kind of life, the life of The Living Soul (Gen. 2:7) which is far lesser than that of a quickening/life giving spirit (1Cor. 15:45/Eph. 2:1/2:5) brought forth by Christ.
- The issue of entering the kingdom can’t be put aside because God has played his part of the deal in Jn. 3:16, by the giving of his only begotten Son.
- Verse 15 said Everlasting Life, verse 16 said Eternal Life. Everlasting is that which has no end, which is forever and ever, but eternal is superior to everlasting
- Angels have been gloried and are alive to God and would continue to live because they have everlasting life, but that is not eternal life
- Eternal life is a kind of life that cannot be drawn unto death. Such is the Life with God whereby he cannot lie or sin or be tempted, but angels could be tempted like Lucifer (Satan) once was. It took the blood of Jesus to bring peace and cleanse the angelic world from the corruption that once experienced sin - 1Col. 1:20
- The life that Angels have doesn’t seal them not to be tempted. Satan tempted angels in heaven. Some overcame that temptation amongst them while others didn’t and fell.
- Satan acquired the power of death through sin
- Eternal life is that which can never respond to death
- God cannot die like he cannot lie. Even if he says he wants to, he can’t. He is dead to sin.
- We should reckon ourselves as being dead to sin as God is dead to sin – Rom. 6:11
- Angels are not all together dead to sin. Every living creature was tried in heaven, from all the strata of heaven, sin tried all of them and a cherub like of Lucifer fell and also Seraphs of the second heaven and those of the third heaven
- God cannot be tempted. He is a rock that cannot be shaken. He is the creator
- Everyone is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust and enticed – Jam. 1:14
- Satan falling from heaven (Isa. 14:12/Lk. 10:18) means death. So he sought all through to introduce Jesus to death, to kill him, to make him fall
- That tree of the knowledge of good and evil was one of wisdom, so Adam must have seen the glories of this world like Satan showed Jesus. Adam was pulled by it but Jesus despised and resisted it.
- Satan realized Jesus was using ‘it is written’ when he was tempting him, so he used ‘it is written’ against Jesus…
- What pained Satan so much is that ‘One Man was blameless and committed no sin”, so he chose to murder him, which was the greatest mistake. He was blinded by his murderous tendency
- Killing Jesus was not just the act of nailing him in the cross but his consenting to be one with sin, to carry our sin
- So God killed death on the third day by destroying he who had the power of death
The purpose of the new birth is for the soul to be turned from darkness into light (Acts 28:18b), it is to come into a new dominion (Col. 1:13) called THE POWER OF GOD, because we all were under a different dominion (Acts 26:18c) prior to then and the king of this new dominion is Christ
- There are no illegal immigrants in the kingdom, like you can find in developed nations
- Those who won’t allow you enter into the kingdom are not angels because they are clueless about it. They are spirits, lords, pillars in the holy ghost
- As long as you accept the mysterious program of Satan, you are under his dominion.
- What makes us conform to this world is the implanting of his software in the heart and mind of men
- The law of Moses wasn’t strong enough to remove the imprint of the prince of this world from the souls of men
- To be Born of Water refers to Being Born of The (incorruptible) Word – 1Pet. 1:23
- What limits men from capturing the kingdom the effect of this present wicked world on their mind – Gal. 1:4
- When you see someone that has been born of the spirit, such is spiritual indeed, can judge/discern all things spiritual and can exercise the mind of Christ – 1Cor. 2:15-16
- It took many infallible proofs for the disciples to believe he has truly risen and that he was not just a ghost.
- The disciples didn’t know Christ after resurrection because he had been glorified
- Jesus kept appearing until their doubt was cleared. By the day of Pentecost, they had been changed in their minds in a good degree
- Paul’s encounter of Jesus was in between heaven and earth. The ministry of illumination was high upon him, so he could preach Jesus straightaway to the gentiles
- The use of the word ‘Perish’ is because men are disintegrating, becoming good for nothing, expiring in the life content of their souls.
- God gave us more than the Adamic life, he gave to us eternal life and a grave responsibility is tied to it, that of the kingdom
- The church is a center for learning the life of God
- Angels are not seated on the throne and never would, because they can’t be born again/inherit eternal life. They are not heirs of God.
- When Jesus was raised, he wasn’t created. He was begotten – Heb. 1:5-6
- Angels are not born of God. Its only man that God gave the privilege to be born of him and partake in his life
- Your human spirit is an entity of the kingdom and comprehends the kingdom in a high dimension. Lots of Christians think of heaven more than the kingdom, because the natural/carnal mind can’t fathom the kingdom.
- If you don’t end up entering the kingdom, you would be ashamed (Mk. 8:38/2Tim. 2:15/Heb. 2:11/11:16/1Jn.2:28), because that was the purpose of being born again – Jn. 3:3/5
- To see the kingdom is to comprehend it spiritually
- You are supposed to be seeing the kingdom in your daily earthly days. You won’t be allowed into the kingdom if you don’t enter it here, i.e. you won’t experience the power and dominion of eternal life and would only have a foretaste of it while a few others would be reigning with it in the present heaven and in the world to come.
- The things you don’t know here on earth, you won’t know them ‘automatically’ when you get to heaven.
- It is possible to have eternal life (in your regenerated spirit) and not understand it. You can have eternal life (in your spirit) and live another kind of life (in your soul).
- Eternal life begins in us in seed form and that is the life of the kingdom
- You can have eternal life and go to the grave (i.e. at death) without allowing eternal life to find expression. You can have eternal life inside you and you might not have lived a quantum of it
- Eternal life is not the life of a man, but that of the triune God. That life has its illumination, its wisdom, its righteousness, its power…
- The light in logos (i.e. the word) was designed to be the life of mankind – Jn.1:4
- God’s kingdom existed before heaven and earth were created and the life of His kingdom is that which he wants to give man.
Many had eternal life (in their regenerated human spirit), ultimately got to heaven but not the kingdom because, like the young rich ruler in Lk. 18, they despised the PATH/PROCESS/DEMANDS OF ETERNAL LIFE
- Eternal life is the light of men (Jn. 1:4). It can be taught.
- Believers need to be born of water and of the spirit for their sight/comprehension of the kingdom to change
- The gospel of the kingdom is one of the dominion of God therefore Satan’s hatred for it
- There are many preparations for entrance into the kingdom and a vital preparation/meal is in Eph. 1:15. They hadn’t sighted nor entered the kingdom by then because such could only be triggered by the provisions of Eph. 1:17-18
Eph. 1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints
Eph.1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ…may give unto you The Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation in the KNOWLEDGE of him: The Eyes of Your Understanding being ENLIGHTENED; That Ye May KNOW what is the Hope of His Calling, and what the Riches of The Glory of HIS INHERITANCE in THE SAINTS
- If God is not shown to you, you won’t see or enter the kingdom
- At new birth and the initial years afterward, you are yet to hold or inherit eternal life in your soul, if not, Paul would not have admonished Timothy to ‘Lay hold of eternal life’. 1Tim. 6:12
- The issue of inheritance doesn’t come easy.
Gal. 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, … AND SUCH LIKE… THEY WHICH DO SUCH THINGS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD (Paul didn’t say those who do such things would not make it to heaven)
- The day a saint begins to see what others are not seeing, he would begin to live differently from other believers
- If you live to inherit gold, silver and earthly stuffs and not for the kingdom, then your hope is in this world only and you are of all men most miserable. 1Cor. 15:19
- Many preachers are only preaching what they can see. Jesus said he was preaching what he saw but only those who are alive can see/comprehend it
- Every pulpit should be stronger than the natural life. We always emphasize on solving problems around our natural life and we can’t grow spiritually with that approach. We need to emphasize that which is eternal and our natural life would be supernaturally arranged according to the economy of Matt. 6:33. We must look for the things that are not seen - 2Cor. 4:18
- What the eyes is your understanding can see determines your life/spiritual living!
- You can’t do the will of God except you see it and it takes an extensive enlightenment of the eyes of your heart to do so
- We must lose our lives to use the life of God. Matt. 10:39
- Jn. 12:25 He that loveth his life (i.e. the worldly soulish life) shall lose it (i.e. shall loose eternal life he/she is meant to inherit); and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
- When you love this present life, you are greatly limited. You a cheap pray for vanity’s plan
- To have more of eternal life, you must be willing to drop more of death (i.e. self/carnal nature)
- Doing the will of God is tied to eternal life. You must relinquish life to enter the kingdom
- To enter the life of God, you must love your brother, all saints, lest God won’t illuminate eternal life to you. 1Jn. 3:14/18
- The love of God is to find what he likes doing, what he loves.
- Kingdom entities are childlike in nature.
- Without eternal life, you can live healthy like some haters of God live healthy in the flesh! Moses didn’t have eternal life and yet his eyes weren’t dim, neither was his strength abated.
- Angels don’t have eternal life and yet excel in strength. It’s not enough to confess ‘you have eternal life’. We must Sit down and learn it so we can DISOBEY SATAN COMPLETELY. Its God’s life!
· Eternal life (Jesus) came to the earth and only lived 33 years! Living long is not the clad rule/primary vision of eternal life! What carnal minds see as victory is not necessary victory in the Spirit. Eternal Life Has Its Uncelebrated Victory, VICTORY OVER THE WORLD/FLESH.
· At age 20, many have had many earthly ‘victories’ not traceable to Eternal Life and that is one of the many wiles of the World designed against the course of Faith/Eternal Life.
- When a man wants to move into eternal life, he must die
- The message of eternal life is communicated in many cases via experiences not only revelational teachings.
- Heaven would have to declare a state of emergency over your life. Heaven must shut it down by gradually administering a spiritual Anastasia
- When you move into eternal life, you don’t have poverty by human definition. Eternal life may permit you to be materially abased for years.
- Jacob must ‘decay’ (die) for Israel to find expression. Your natural life would be delayed in many cases when Heaven wants to open you down begin the out working of eternal life
- When eternal life is coming to a believer, it slows down our natural/outward life in many cases; it would employ lack of cash etc to further our course in the spirit. The natural life would suffer in many cases because such is the wilderness were Children can be weaned from the milk/breast and Sons raised.
- As we journey to lay hold on eternal life, we would begin to see the natural yield forth its increase.
- The natural mind arrangement must be dealt with/renewed (Rom. 12:1). Our minds have harbored all manner of worldly dreams and ambitions that are anti-eternal life in nature.
- Many of our dreams limit men from taking out the program of death/corruption from our soul
- Many believers are not appreciating in spiritual life, so heaven has to operate on them immediately lest they pass away.
- Heaven has to interrupt the ‘infirm prayers of the natural man/mind’ in us (Rom. 8:26) by the help of the spirit. Carnal minds can pray and offer up offerings, but God has to deal with that mind/man to raise a new man that can pray acceptably and serve him acceptable. Heb. 12:28
- Rev. Kayode Oyegoke