After many years of Christian professing, the Lord used the following painstakingly transcribed veil rending message to illuminate my/our darkness regarding THE MINISTRY OF THE BLOOD (Heb. 9:12/15 & 10:19) and GOOD THINGS TO COME (Rom. 10:15/Heb. 9:11).
Though some believers have so far specialized in ‘pleading the blood’ against their assumed enemies (fellow men with flesh and blood) and while praying against an imminent danger, the actual ministration of the blood is eternally far from such. I see the attached ministration as a New Testament Pills For TRUE SPIRITUAL DELIVERANCE from our true enemies who occupy the air (Eph. 2:2/Ps. 110:1-2/Eph. 6:12) because their laws (Rom. 8:2) still reside in us.
Lk. 1:73-75 … The oath which he swear to our father Abraham, That he would grant unto us, that we being DELIVERED (i.e. a process) out of the hand of OUR ENEMIES (Ps. 110:1-2/Eph. 6:12) might serve him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
(i.e. the only Acceptable Service [Heb. 12:28] meant to come after our Sunday Services is a function of encounters with the daily sprinkling of the blood by our great high priest, Christ Jesus – Heb. 9:14/10:19)
The lord is subtly preparing The Soul to access the New Creation State like our regenerated human spirit has. Good Things To Come are being unveiled and if you are a part of that spiritual dispensation/genealogy, I implore that you find grace to print or patiently read the following message in a conducive atmosphere/time.
AND SIN BECAME A PERSONAL HISTORY & TRUE HOLINESS A REALITY - Part 5
Scriptural Text: Hebrews 9:11-22
- The sprinkling of the blood is an ongoing present day ministry of Christ. He shed His blood once and He is still sprinkling it in the true tabernacle in heaven (Heb. 8:2) i.e. dispensing his priestly ministry meant to bring us into perfection (Heb. 10:1)
- The ingredients of his blood remain effective today because what the blood began, the blood must finish. Remission is a vital aspect of the full salvation process of the soul where the nature problem that keeps us in the circle of sin would be completely eradicated.
- If the beginning of the activities of the blood to bring about remission of sins was by shedding, then the continual activities of the blood will also be carried out by sprinkling. If it began with shedding, it also continues with shedding.
- Jesus is not ‘bleeding’. The word ‘shedding’ is more than blood just spilling blood out of the body. It is actually the unveiling of the order of life represented by the blood. When our eyes are enlightened regarding the blood, the activity of remission is made possible. When light is being shed, blood is being sprinkled.
- The more the blood is sprinkled on my heart and in my soul, the more I receive remission and the more there is cleansing. TO STOP LIGHT (ENLIGHTENMENT) FROM COMING TO A BELIEVER IS TO STOP THE PRESENT DAY MINISTRY OF THE BLOOD. The more LIGHT we receive, the more LIFE that is sprinkled and the more there is remission. The blood goes with and works with light because the blood is life and the life is the light. The blood is the life of the Son of God which He gave for us and that life in itself is the light of men.
- A testament is a coded life awaiting manifestation or expression and such is the manner of life of the Son of God. So when Jesus declared in Luke 22:20 “This is the New Testament in my blood”, he was describing a peculiar kind of life hardly seen on earth today, which is contained in his blood.
- The Son of God is both light and life. If you want to stop life, stop light. Even in the natural, when you stop light from coming into a particular place, there won’t be activities of life anymore. Light makes life go on.
- Geography teaches about the Eskimos who stay on the Iceland and beneath. Why are they called Eskimos? Because of their height! They can stay for three to four months or six months without sunlight. So if light makes a man grow tall in the natural, what about the spiritual? It means if there is not enough light, the person will be dwarfed.
- When believers remain as children of God, they remain dwarfed in the spirit because adequate light has not been made available to them. Many have got to heaven to realize their true stature in the Spirit. The life of the Son of God responds to light. Every true Son of God responds to the Father because the father is light and such have been illuminated by the Son. Light from the Father needs to come constantly upon his seeds so that they can respond to the Father.
- Without experiencing the remission of our sins (Eph. 1:7/Act 26:28), we would be limited from growing and responding to the Father and remain with a stunted growth. The more light that comes our way, the more life we have!
- There is something about the blood that we need to understand to get everything required for us growth to receive our inheritance (Eph. 1:3/Acts 26:18E).
Acts 20:32 “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified”.
(i.e. The word will not only build you up; it will give you an inheritance among them that are sanctified but all of that is contained in the present ministry of the blood)
Heb 9:13-14 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: HOW MUCH MORE shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works TO SERVE the living God?
- When God was packaging Jesus Christ, all the blessings of God were packaged in Him and upon the shedding of his blood, all such blessings was made available for the Saints In Light. In that blood is contained everything we need to grow and come into our inheritance but we need light to be shed on the blood.
- Col .1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the Saints In Light:
- The blood of Abel kept speaking because it didn’t die! The blood was what stood as judgment against the seed of Cain. The blood was testifying and kept speaking until the generation of Cain which was a weaker blood was judged. Hebrews 12:24 therefore testifies that the blood of Jesus is speaking Better Things than that of Abel i.e. It has an ability to swallow up much more than what the blood of Abel swallowed up.
- It was the blood of Abel that spake until Seth and men afterwards began to CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD (Gen. 4:26). There was an activity that was pleading and saying “Cain should not and cannot continue on the face of the earth’, and it came to pass.
- Because of the declarations of Abel’s blood, a righteous seed was later raised that called upon the name of the Lord. That was why the blood of Abel was made reference to in the scriptures. The blood was able to remit sin to a level. Abel stopped Cain and stopped the prosperity of sin.
- Cain was the first person to be known as That Wicked One (1Jn. 3:12). It looked as if his seed was prospering (Ps. 73:3) but it wasn’t and was actually expiring. His seed was being weakened by the day because there was a blood that was speaking against it.
- IF THE BLOOD OF ABEL (WHICH WAS HIGHER THAN THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND GOATS) COULD STOP SIN TO A LEVEL, HOW MUCH MORE THE BLOOD OF JESUS
- The blood of Abel represented a testament, a life higher than the testament of Moses. There were stronger covenants before the covenant of Moses and one of such covenants was the Abelic covenant. Abelic blood was stronger than the blood of bulls and goats.
- It was that blood that spoke until saints like Enoch rose. There was a life that was in Abel that was not fully lived and that was the testament that kept speaking and demanding an expression. It kept speaking until a man like Enoch arose. Why Enoch? Because he was the peak of that testament, the sixth from Adam who said in the book of Jude “I see the Lord coming with ten thousand of His saints to judge…”. Enoch became a fruit of that testament.
- It was after Enoch’s son (Methuselah) died that the flood came. It was Enoch who called him Methuselah because he had an encounter prior to his birth. The word Methuselah means When He Dies, He Will Send. It was the year that Methuselah died that the flood came upon the earth, bringing the final judgment.
- That Cainish life was cancerous, with a spreading effect. Disobedience was spreading and eating up everything but when a man who also witnessed a superior testament stood his ground, that norm was confronted and halted.
- What does the blood of Jesus speak? It has within it what would speak and swallow up death! WHAT IT HAS TO SAY WOULD GET SIN IN US REMITTED and enable us overcome death. Death is the final enemy.
- What the blood of bulls and goats could give birth to were men lesser than Enoch. See how long they lived, it was lesser than those under the Abelic testament.
- The blood of bulls and goats purified and sanctified to the purifying of the flesh i.e. that testament didn’t go deep enough and could only touch the flesh, and flesh here refers to that of the Jews. But we have a better blood, a better testament, a better life in Christ Jesus.
- We need to come into a higher order of priesthood, of one who has entered and obtained eternal redemption for us (Heb. 9:12). Aaronic priesthood couldn’t do that because it can’t tackle death. (Heb. 7:23). It couldn’t handle death like a priest to come, Jesus Christ would, all because he is not a priest of the present.
- Christ in Himself became the custodian of Good Things To Come (Heb. 9:11/10:1). He is a priest of the future, of the world to come. Though He might be in the present and use the utensils of the present tabernacle in Heaven, the end product of his priesthood answers the question “What he has obtained for us? Is it THINGS PRESENT? NO! Is it THINGS TO COME, YES”! Sin and death are not a part of the things to come or of the new creation.
- The declaration Behold, I make all things new (Rev. 21:5) is a priestly language. Why? Because in such New Things are reagents, things in him which when brought forth and end things that are not to come! It means He has the ability to judge and put to an end to everything that is not consistent with His own very manner or expression of life.
- Within His blood are things that surpass the present; things that can deal with the present; things that would make a man to attain into God’s height (Eph. 4:13) if light is shed on it.
- Sin is the power of a fallen angel but that power expires before the face of the blood of Jesus but the problem with the church is that we don’t have ears to hear the blood which is speaking. We would rather hear some other stories or things but not hear the blood which would cause us to obtain eternal redemption. The hearing of the declarations of the blood is the receiving of good things to come, the receiving of eternal redemption. Heb. 9:12
- The blood is still speaking and carrying out a spiritual technology that cleanses or remits sin. THE BLOOD WAS NOT BROUGHT ABOUT AS A RESULT OF SIN BUT AS A RESULT OF GOOD THINGS TO COME. What the Lord has in himself are things to come. Makers of cleaning or bleaching agents have stain in mind when they make chemicals to address it, but the blood wasn’t designed to focus on sin but on the New Creation.
- Within the blood are things higher than the present heaven and earth, things higher than sin which won’t be found when all these are being rolled away. Sin will lose its strength. Sin can’t stand by the Lord Jesus because of the stuff He is made up of, which are the better things to come. Sin can’t ever pull Him. Sin only pulls us because we have things present and we still mind things present. But when we get and acquire things to come, you will get to the point where sin cannot pull you anymore.
- He is a high priest and he needs subordinate priests (Rev. 1:6) who would also become co-priests (Rev. 20:6) of good things to come.
Acts 26:18 says: “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”
- One of the things that the blood will introduce you to is the faith (i.e. life) that is in Him, the faith of the Son (Gal. 2:20) which is the Faith of God (Titus 1:1)
- The blood has come to show us a higher life. That blood is the blood of God and not of man. That blood is the blood of the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost (1Jn. 5:7). You’d ask: “Do they have blood?” Yes, their blood is their life. It’s the life of the Father, the Word and Holy Ghost and THIS LIFE IS THE LIFE TO COME. This is eternal life and that is what they’ve come to make us see (1Jn. 5:20), to see what is in the blood.
- WHAT WOULD ENABLE US OVERCOME DEATH AND DARKNESS IS IN THE BLOOD. This present world can do nothing about the blood because it doesn’t understand it. The light shines in darkness and darkness comprehended it not. They can’t understand the formation, the genetic makeup of the blood. The Lord would keep sprinkling the blood until we have ALL received Good Things To Come contained in the blood.
- Pst. Emeka Egwuchukwu
(Snr Pst., Eternal Glorious Fountain Ministries)