The following transcribed message is a continuation of a series of divinely inspired message that attempts to throw light on the issue of Eternal Life and The Kingdom.
In my words, 'IT IS AN INEXCUSABLE BLUNDER WHICH COMES WITH UNIMAGINABLE CONSEQUENCES, TO PLAN TO LEARN OF THESE WEIGHTY AND COGENT ISSUES WHEN WE GET TO HEAVEN, BECAUSE THAT CONTRADICTS GOD'S FERVENT DESIRE THAT WE ARE ROOTED IN ITS UNDERSTANDING, WALK IN THE LIGHT OF IT ON EARTH AND THEREBY BRING HIM EXCELLENT, MUCH, PRECIOUS FRUITS - Isa. 4:2/Jn. 15:5/Jam.5:7
Jn. 3:15-16 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have ETERNAL LIFE. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE.
- The most difficult time of a man’s life is when he is captured by God, when the Lord begins the process of Collecting The World from him. That is when the Lord trains a believer to start hating what he initially loved i.e. the world.
- It’s a love versus love issue! We had dealings with the world before and after we got born again that made us compatible with its love. Mankind loved it, preachers still love it, so God had to love us in that state (i.e. for God so loved the world or for God so loved them that loved the world) in order to reach us.
- The first transition is when we got born again. The second transition is when we begin to hate what we have wrongly loved, what we wrongly lavished our strength unto i.e. the world.
Col. 1:13 Who hath delivered US (us here refers to our human spirit which has experimentally attained this, but not our soul) from the power of darkness, and hath translated US into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Jn. 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, we speak that WE (the father, Word & Spirit) DO KNOW, and testify that WE HAVE SEEN; and ye receive not our witness.
(i.e. there is a knowledge that exists only amidst the Godhead/throne, which is what they alone know and have, which they succeeded in sharing with the apostles/few in other generations, and it is their desire to share this knowledge/life with believers who have agreed that the goal is not to MAKE IT TO HEAVEN but to INHERIT ETERNAL LIFE)
- That which men couldn’t sight was that which the Lord Jesus was speaking of. OUR PROBLEM IS OUR SIGHT. A MINISTER WITH AN EARTHLY SIGHT/MIND CAN ROB HIS CONGREGATION OF THEIR DESTINY IN GOD.
- Jesus said ‘WE speak that which WE do know’. ‘WE’ here refers to the trinity, the triune God, the Father, Son & Spirit. They are practitioners of what they know and want to introduce man into it.
- The kingdom of God is such that Anything Created Can’t Have Access Into It. YOU HAVE TO BE BORN AGAIN TO LATER SEE WHAT THEY SEE AND THEN ULTIMATELY KNOW WHAT THY KNOW.
- When you begin to see like God sees, you are already transiting this corrupt world for another would that is superior to the present heavens, i.e. the world to come wherein dwells righteousness. Matt. 12:32/2Pet. 3:13/Heb. 2:5
- Blessed are the eyes that see and ears that hear of the mysteries of the kingdom, that engage the words of prophesy of this book (Matt. 13:16/Rev.1:3).
- Man was limited, made lame/infirm (Heb. 12:13) by the wrong use/trafficking of his HEART and MIND with the world. The gradual quickening/restoration (Ps. 23:3) of these apparatus in man only takes place when we begin to yield our members as servants unto righteousness (Rom. 6:19)
- When we have earthly ephemeral blessings, it’s a kind of enablement but that is not the biblical NEW TESTAMENT BLESSING!
- There is a dominion (Acts 26:18) that has limited/cursed man from coming into GOD’s BLESSING. The commission upon Paul was to unravel how believers would come out of this into a new dominion that is of God
- Our problem is our affinity for the world. You can’t understand The World until you understand God. It would take heaven to help you. The day a preacher understands it, the focus of his message would change
- When you face your real enemy who is hanging in the air (Eph. 6:12), the very enemies of God, elemental spirits (demons) would flee.
- When you graduate into being a spirit (i.e. your soul becoming spiritual), things natural won’t be able to fathom you and you would be invincible in your operations. Like a wind, you can’t be read or understood.
Jn. 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: SO IS EVERY ONE THAT IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT.
- You should be windy in nature. The apostles dragged Satan to a place where he couldn’t read them. They became mysterious to Satan and we must get there also. While Satan kept attacking them, they kept appreciating in the Spirit.
- The evil one will touch you not because of fear that you would cause havoc to him should they dire such
- Using Africa language, some would say ‘My relative in the village is the one doing me’ when actually such a man is described as a grass (1Pet. 1:24/Jam. 1:10). His actual enemies are stated in Eph. 6:12
- Because Satan is a spirit (Eph. 2:2), he doesn’t want you to attain a spiritual state in your soul, to become a spirit. He loves our soul remaining carnal. Fallen spirits are stronger than flesh and rule flesh
- As the body WITHOUT THE SPIRIT is dead (Jam. 2:26), so also a fallen spirit can easily rule a soul of a believer that is carnal/dead and is WITHOUT THE SPIRIT
- The soul does not like to magnify the Lord. It was raised to magnify this world
- The body of Adam that was created with a soul stature called ‘living soul’ (Gen. 2:7) would have lived forever had he not sinned (i.e. the living soul had everlasting life but not eternal life). It took almost a millennium for the body to give way even after sin was introduced!
Gen. 6:1-3 ‘And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; AND THEY TOOK THEM WIVES OF ALL WHICH THEY CHOSE. And the LORD said in verse 3, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. (i.e. They fought with God via the power of choice like believers still do today, therefore vs. 3…)
- The days of man’s was reduced from that of the living soul that could live over 900 years to 120 years.
- In Genesis Chapter 2, man was a LIVING soul. By Genesis Chapter 6, man had been reduced to flesh, man had become carnally grounded and couldn’t respond to God by Faith.
- Water could later destroy man because he had become flesh and lost the capacity of a living soul. There were abilities in Adam whom we know not till date; things that made him last long on earth.
- It was the genealogy of Cain that began to practice polygamy.
- The Sons of Seth developed outside faith. Cain daughters were fair (i.e. their worldly outlook – Gen. 6:2) and Satan wanted obedience to God to stop. They married wrong women that would stop them from coming closer to God
- If you are left on your own, you would always choose wrongly.
- Only Noah remained and didn’t follow the worldly path that Satan raised in his generation. Their sin was that they wanted to live their lives, to be independent of God and this instincts remains in man till date
- There are born again ladies/men you would marry that would limit you from seeking/keeping the secrets of the Lord.
- When you trap the world inside you, you are not a friend of God (Jam. 2:23), because friendship with the world is enmity with God (Jn. 2:15)
- The meaning of The World in the bible doesn’t primarily refer about cloths, materials of all kinds, e.t.c. even though virtually all of such have been anointed by the prince of this world to be a standard for men’s living
- The sons of Adam where described as SONS because they were born in an age when Knowledge of God (not believing in God) was prevalent on the earth
- For many of our sisters, the potential sons of God that God would bring your way would look like John the Baptist outwardly. They might look boring, unsocial, but they have an internal composition that can attend to God’s purpose for your life and they only need to be helped in their outward packaging. They would abide when the marriage of others are folding up.
- Worldly souls are sharper about the natural life and clueless or religious about the spiritual life.
- Righteousness is that which has been rightly designed for man.
- The day your thirst bud changes and your desires are overhauled, that day heaven accounts you are blessed
- Ministers are primarily skillful in ministering to the earthly needs of man that has descended into flesh. Adam/his sons were not in such state so many of our messages today would be of no use to him
- Carnal things are programmed to disturb us.
- IN THE FACE OF HUNGER, JESUS SAID TO THEM ‘SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM…” THAT WAS ENOUGH TO GET HIS AUDIENCE ANGRY, BUT THAT IS THE WISDOM/TECHNOLOGY OF THE SPIRIT TO ATTEND TO MAN’S NATURAL NEEDS
- God emphasizes the change of our thoughts/nature, because giving us billions overnight won’t change their state before him. He first wants to help many to see the kingdom so they can seek and enter it and have ALL OTHER THINGS AS ADDITIONS.
- Man has become flesh; it’s high time to turn him into a Spirit! He was born (developed) of the flesh. You have rich and poor flesh. Whether you put gold on him or not, he is flesh.
Ps. 62:9 Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.
- God has been enduring flesh, men have given a lot of fleshy testimony. Flesh is in different grades. When we got born, our soul and body remained fleshy. Flesh is that which refuses to be comforted OR LEAD BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.
- When we got born again, God actually packed flesh into the church and filled/sainted them with the Holy Ghost, because flesh (the carnal nature) stinks before HIM. Glorious angels wouldn’t have been able to visit us but for the anointing that was poured on us.
- How does the soul/body of a homosexual described by Apostle Peter as 2Pet. 2:12 as ‘a natural brute beast meant’ smell before GLORIOUS BEINGS IN HEAVEN?
- The body of men meant to last forever now lasts for just 20 years in some cases? What kind of laws are responsible for that, but the Laws of Sin & Death
- When we understand the true state and destiny of man after the fall, you would understand why John said “For God so loved ‘them that loved the world’, that they may stop perishing….
- By virtue of that Love of God towards, man that which is incorruptible can now dwell in incorruptible
- Sparrows have faith more than man, they don’t spin or toil like man and the father feeds then, but man can’t submit to the process/discipline of Faith whereby God can feed him supernaturally.
- All our earthly provisions have been prepared and addressed by God. Men erroneously try to forcefully pray it down instead of grow spiritually so those things can be added and brought to him!
- God answers some prayers because he knows if he doesn’t, he would lose many of his children.
- God can give you cloths that no tailor sowed. He caused the cloths of the Israelites to grow as they progressed in the wilderness. He dry-cleaned it as they grew in age. He did it for the children of Isreal. That was beyond what we know as miracle! It was THE WORKS OF GOD which he displayed for 40 years. That was a sign, little wonder why the Jews asked for such signs when Jesus came
- Ask fashion designers or pastors ‘what as Adam wearing’, what was the makeup of his garment?
- Natural/carnal men are men of little faith. Many messages today are little faith oriented (Matt. 6:30)
- Great faith messages are KINGDOM ORIENTED. It would tell you why and how to lay your life (burden) at his feet and press into the kingdom.
- The world is called Satan’s dominion. We don’t know it and therefore hates the revelational provisions of the New Testament to address it.
- Satan is stopping us from seeing the kind of dominion by which the kingdom operates because he knows Rev. 13 would be fulfilled and his end would come when we SEEK THE KINGDOM. He is the author of the program that makes us SEEK THINGS
- The legal ground to receive eye salve that would enable us See The Kingdom takes place after you are born again, when you have fulfilled Eph. 1:15. That is when instructions to live a different life is given
- Satan’s power is darkness, his ability to darken how we think (Eph. 4:18). This is why men think out his plan consciously or unconsciously and reason out foolishness.
Eph. 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God (the kingdom life) through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
- John the Baptist said The Kingdom of heaven is at hand i.e. the time to enter it is at end. The time to experience the life and dominion of God.
Lk. 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ‘IN THE MIDST OF’ YOU (i.e. in the Person of Jesus!)
- The savior as an entity of the kingdom of God was not within them (i.e. the Pharisees) but only in the midst of them
- We must be humble to acknowledge that our comprehension is low to comprehend the kingdom! Angels can’t comprehend it. We need to be raised in our thinking capacity to see it. Heaven needs to open the sight faculties of our heart and minds to comprehend it
- The Kingdom is not a geographical place but a state in the Spirit
- You are not born again to escape hell or make it to heaven. You would see those who are sad in heaven, receiving comfort of the Lord because they didn’t capture the kingdom, they didn’t know why Jesus prayed they kingdom come ON EARTH. They would realize they did their will, not God’s will, they would realize why Jesus was always praying NOT MY WILL…
- They kept asking him ‘teach us how to pray’; he told them prayers must be centered on THY KINGDOM COME, because that is God’s primary provision to come into it
- TO LIVE THE LIFE OF THE KINGDOM, WE MUST BRING OURSELVES IN SUBJECTION OF THE FATHER OF ALL SPIRITS
Heb. 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
- Chastening is when we receive correction that would immune us from the world that we might live unto God
- The Lord desires to equip pastors to stop the program of death invented by Satan, because he was a very high being in the angelic before he fell. He has given some ministers syllabus of religious fanfare and some congregations don’t know it
- Our daily bread is the Soul Food that must strengthen us, ask Job (Job 23:12)
- That which is born of the spirit (i.e. kingdom) is a spirit and that is which is born of the flesh (i.e. carnal/earth) is flesh.
- Many scriptures that have to do with the kingdom have been carnally interpreted by tying them to our material needs. Adam didn’t have any of such material needs yet couldn’t seek the kingdom so seeking the kingdom would be as tough as it was for Adam and we would need to courageously despise the worldly life which he esteemed to partake of it. WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD!
- Rev. Kayode Oyegoke