· The seven Spirits of God (Rev. 1:4/Isa. 11:2) was sent into the whole world to tutor us on how to sit on the throne (Jn. 14:26). The light visiting sincere saints of the Lord in this last days is to tutor them into being a head power. God is Spirit, so laboring with him is laboring with a Spirit i.e. the Spirit of the throne.
· There is a declaration from the Spirit that IT IS TIME TO LIVE OUT AND ACCURATELY EXPRESS THE LIFE OF GOD and the only way you can live unto God is by being identified with the life resident in God.
· The Conversation of The Old Man which has been crucified in Christ is called DARKNESS, so we should henceforth walk as children of light (Eph. 5:8).
· The new creation has its lifestyle which can only be accessed by revelation and expressed in light (Col. 1:12/1Jn. 2:6&10). It has been from the beginning (1Jn. 1:1) i.e. it’s the conversation of the Father, Son and Spirit (1Jn. 1:3) which they want to share with man, not angels (Heb. 2:6/1:14/2:3)
· That conversation is Our Precious Faith (2Pet. 2:1) which is also the victory that overcomes the world (1Jn. 5:4) i.e. what the gospel is declaring would make us superior to the world. It is a heavenly conversation (Phil 3:20) so we need the Spirits of the throne to tutor us in it. We must key into it now, because that’s how we would access the Spirit of Glory (1Pet. 4:14) and be glorified (Rom. 8:17/30)
· The conversations of this world ends the soul in death (James 1:15/Rom. 8:6a), but the conversation from above ends the soul in life (Rom. 8:6b/1Jn. 1:2-3) and this is where the lifestyle that would change our vile bodies (Phil. 3:21) would emanate from. God’s civilization brings about life, i.e. it quickens
· The knowledge of our Lord Jesus is the conversation of the Gospel which is approved of God. This is what it means to be spiritual. BEING SPIRITUAL MEANS LIVING BY A REVEALED LIFE THAT CAN NEVER BE DISCERNED BY GODS ENEMY!
Key Scriptural Reading - 1 Cor. 15:45-48
45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven.
· God made Adam but Adam didn’t attain unto Gods idea or stature of man like Christ did (Eph. 4:13) who became the one laid in Zion (Isa. 28:16), a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, approved of God. He is The Lord from heaven, he is spiritual and not earthy like Adam was, glory!
Isa. 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
1 Pet. 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious!
· The prophets of old were simply raised to speak concerning this kind of man whom God would raise.
· Christ is the last man, i.e. after him; there would be no other acceptable kind of man but him. That is the man who did and would always do Gods will.
· Paul was raised to firstly SEE this just one (Acts 22:14/Gal. 1:16) and then PREACH (Acts 26:17-18) this new kind of man and that is the pattern of New Testament Ministry.
Rom. 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith
(The church is yet to and is at the mercy of corporately embracing this command to learn Christ and obey the faith of God which is different from the preeminent faith today i.e. Heb. 6:1d/Eph. 1:15a)
· What is the gospel of our Lord Jesus? It is the commandment to all nations to obey his faith. It is the unveiling of what was locked up in his parables (Matt. 13:11)
· Obeying this Gospel of Christ is the art of Coming To Him (Heb. 11:6/Jn. 13:3c)
· Your job here on earth is to migrate from the first man to the second and last man, the spiritual man (1Cor. 15:46)
· God would be judging all those who don't obey the Gospel of His Son which Paul branded as His Gospel after using his life to carry it (Rom. 2:16). God would judge all believers according to how much of that Gospel they received while on earth.
· What Jesus inherited made him the Power and Wisdom of God (1Cor. 1:30). When the actual gospel is being preached, his power and wisdom is being unleashed to you. Gospel means the things that pertains unto Christ/God (Heb. 2:17/5:1)
· Migrating to that new man is doing the will of God (1Jn. 2:17c). The preaching and revelation of Jesus Christ (Rom. 16:25) is what would address the migration from the earthy man to a spiritual man (1Cor. 15:46). When Christ has been revealed in you, then you can declare him
· The Gospel of Christ was described by Apostle Peter as the Gospel of God (1Pet. 4:17) and he said what shall be the end of them that obey not that Gospel (i.e. we have started by believing the gospel but must end by obeying the gospel). Apostle Paul later said our establishment in God would take place according to that Gospel.
· 1Cor. 15:50 … Flesh and blood can't inherit the kingdom, why? Because its only for the new man, for men approved of God! Nothing would be withheld from such a kingdom man, because he is spiritual.
· How much of the Gospel of Christ has been preached and how many new men have been raised today? The answer to that would tell you how soon this age would be raised. The end would only come after the glory of God would have covered the earth like the waters cover the sea (Hab. 2:14)
Matt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom (i.e. the revelations of Christ that would produce New Men/The New Creation) shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
(What has been preached and received in the church today is mainly the introductory aspect of the gospel (Mark 16:17-18), which is meant to advertise something higher/deeper)
· When the core of the gospel has been declared and received, then would 2Cor. 6:16 be fulfilled i.e. I will dwell among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people. Then would many sons be produced by the gospel
· Our present soul state is delaying the coming of The Lord. Right now, the Lord can only come and go, because he can't find an abode in us (Jn. 14:21/23). We have not been furnished with enough truth.
· If you are the sons of the Heavenly Father, you also must be heavenly. If we have borne the image of the earthly, then we are expected to also bear the image of the heavenly, which is the image of the Son.
· The new man is a quickening spirit so you must end up as a quickening/life giving Spirit. All nations must obey him that is why not just the introduction to the gospel, but the actual gospel of Christ must be preached.
· If you are not seeing him as he is, then you can’t do the works of God which are greater works that would bring about the manifestation of both the Son and Father (Jn. 17:21-24). But when we see The Lord from heaven, we would become quickened beings like He is
· With every aspect of the knowledge of Christ that is deposited, comes Glory (2Cor. 4:6). Glory follows his revelations so Apostle Paul calls it THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL (2Cor. 4:4/1Tim. 1:11), why? Because it brings Glory!
· You and I would be judged and rewarded by God according to the measure of stature of the new man we acquired while on earth. After preaching in 1,000 countries and God can't see the stature of His Son in you (Eph. 4:13), you won’t inherit him.
· When men come into that new man state, this old age would be packed up (2Pet. 3:7&10)
- Rev. Helen Oyegoke
Pls find grace to share with fellow believers if you have been blessed by this transcribed message