I found time and grace to painstakingly transcribe the following message after being sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo blessed by it and decided to share it!
IT’S SO COMFORTING TO SEE THE LORD FURTHER DEMYSTIFY SIN WHICH HAS CONTINUED TO REIGN DESPITE WHAT THE LORD HATH DONE ABOUT IT, OUR CONFESSIONS AND PERSONAL EFFORTS TO OVERCOME IT!
I call it THE OBITUARY OF SIN & PREPARATION FOR TRUE HOLINESS.
Pls note that some biblically deduced inferences based on previous instructions on such truths over the years has been has been personally referenced to by me in the following transcribed message, to further collaborate it.
THE OBITUARY OF SIN & PREPARATION FOR TRUE HOLINESS
· There is a holiness imparted into our spirit at new birth but there is a holiness we need to come into that would enable us bear fruit unto holiness and this is the next level before the church, which would leave us blameless, without spot, wrinkles or blemish (Eph. 5:27)
Eph. 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. (i.e. the quickened human spirit has attained this holiness but the soul hasn’t)
Heb. 12:7 If ye endure chastening (i.e. what is needed to bring the soul into true holiness), God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and LIVE? 12:10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness (i.e. the calling/destiny of the soul).
· Many believers don’t have faith to believe that it’s possible to be blameless. They seem not to agree that Matthew 5:48 is a scripture that must be fulfilled in the days of their flesh
Phil. 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Matt. 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
· Heb. 12:14 counsels us to ‘Follow peace with all men, without which no man can see God and seeing God has to do with God being unveiled, accessing God through a knowledge program. Man can’t get to God except he hath been made holy, because God is holy.
· God has made provisions for reaching him (Heb. 7:25), provisions that would perfect those who would come to him (Heb. 10:1) and that provision is in the spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Eph. 1:3). God is saying he has done all that he needs to do for man to be holy and blameless. Like those who would mount on Zion in the book of Revelation chapter 14. Some started out with guile (Rev. 14:5) but later overcame such soul infirmities and came into a high level of strength which is the essence of the epistles
· The holiness God is asking for is a must, without which God won’t accept us or RECEIVE us to himself as SONS/PRIESTS
Heb. 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every SON whom he RECEIVETH.
· What Christ has procured for us, God wants it to be real in us. Many CONFESS IT and REST THERE, but we must go beyond that and POSSESS IT by tarrying with the REVEALED KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST governing OUR INHERITANCE. God wants it to be our practice. He wants us to relate with what he has stored up for us so it would be translated from being a deposit into being a practice. This is what would deal with our nature deficiency
Rom .8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness
· This Is How God Can Move From Our Spirit Into Your Soul And From Our Soul Into Our Flesh
Eph. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that We Should Be Holy and Without Blame before him In Love:
(Without receiving those spiritual blessings, we have not yet attained this holiness/blamelessness. Anyone found in the bowels of this love is pure and holy)
· The church is yet to get to a blameless/holy state in their soul and what would make it possible are these endowments/spiritual blessings hidden from the princes of this world in Christ Jesus, the deep things of God that he hath prepared only for those that would come into a love communion with him (1 Cor. 2:9-10).
· What makes Jesus Christ holy and separate from creatures (Heb. 7:26) are those blessing. These are the energies that positioned him on the throne.
Heb. 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
· The cry HOLY, HOLY, HOLY from glorious angels unto Him is because of the separations and dimensions of these spiritual blessings that he is made of.
· WE KNOW NOT WHAT IS CALLED SIN, THAT WHICH ONCE RATTLED THE WHO ANGELIC SPHERES OF HEAVEN, BROUGHT DOWN COUNTS OF THEM FROM EACH REALM AND TURNED THEM FROM EPH. 1:21 GLORIOUS SPECIES INTO EPH. 6:12 CORRUPTED SPECIES. THAT IS WHY I DON’T DESIRE MINISTRY MORE THAN GOD, BECAUSE I CAN DO MINISTRY AND FALL SHORT OF OVERCOMING SIN. THOSE WHO DID MINISTRY BIBLICALLY, DID SO WHILE ACQUIRING GOD. THE MORE OF GOD YOU HAVE, THE MORE OF TRUE MINISTRY YOU WOULD DO ACCURATELY
Eph. 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named (i.e. Seraphs of the second heaven and Cherubs of the first heaven, which are the only two classes of priestly angels that the Lord Jesus could be compared with after resurrection – Heb. 1:4), not only in this world, but also in that which is to come
Eph. 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers (i.e. once angels of the first heaven = Ps. 103:22b), against the rulers of the darkness of this world/spiritual wickedness in high places (i.e. Seraphs who were once angels of the second heaven = Ps. 103:21).
Lucifer, once an angel of the first heaven =Ps. 103:20, who later became the king over the prince of Tyrus, once had oversight over all these angels (Eze. 28:14) and was the Manufacturer Of Sin (Eze. 28:15-17). IMAGINE THE HEIGHT FROM WHERE SIN CAME FROM!
· The will of love described in Ephesians 1:3 is what controls all things of God! that’s what makes God ‘God’. When you step into the will of God, you would step into the love of God
· Lucifer (Satan) moved outside the confluence of love (Eze. 28:13-18) and can only teach men to walk likewise, i.e. outside love
· There are standards of holiness acceptable by men/ministers, but any holiness that is not in this love (Eph. 1:4) is not acceptable to God
· God hides and abides in love. Jesus knew the father as LOVE PERSONIFIED and came to show man what he should do to abide likewise
· There are things that are right in the heights of right judgments which we know not as righteous judgments. When you arrive at such realms of judgment, you won’t drive your agenda and before then, you would drive your agenda
· God has a selfless will within himself. He is so selfless that he doesn’t own himself.
· Man was a doorway for sin to come into the world. Sin is spiritual, is faster than man, except God helps you from being taken like Jesus was taken/pulled (Matt. 4:5&8) to a great high mountain, sin would exercise its dominion over you.
Eph. 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 1:6 To the PRAISE of the GLORY of his GRACE, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
· We have been predestined to be children of these spiritual blessings and this is higher than being born again, it’s a divine pursuit that follows new birth experience
· After Jesus was taught for 30 yrs (Jn. 4:34), his meat became DOING THE WILL OF GOD
· The will of God is what drives God. It works all things according to the counsel of his will.
· If you know God’s counsel, you would be wise. You would chose rightly
· Many believers have not arrived at the place of PRAISE (Eph. 1:5) which is the first of our three fold destiny (1Pet. 1:7)
1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto PRAISE and HONOUR and GLORY at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
· The heavenly places in Christ Jesus are loaded with graces, because he is full of grace and truth and those graces are brought at his appearance/revelation/unveiling of Christ (1Pet. 13)
1Pet. 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for The Grace That Is To Be Brought Unto You At The Revelation Of Jesus Christ
· The richer you are in grace, the more your sins are remitted (Eph. 1:7)
Eph. 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness (i.e. REMISSION OF SINS), according to the riches of his GRACE
Acts. 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they (i.e. believers) may RECEIVE forgiveness (i.e. REMISSION) of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified (i.e. made holy) by faith that is in me.
Rev. 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood (i.e. through his sacrifice, all the provisions to make us as holy as he is guaranteed/in store but we need to RECEIVE it)
1Pet. 1:9 RECEIVING the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
Heb. 12:28 Wherefore we RECEIVING a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have Grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
· While Spirit was quickened at new birth (Eph. 2:1) but your soul was purchased with a token/down payment given in the person of the Holy Ghost. It was purchased with the blood so it could come into the fullness of redemption (Eph. 1:13-14)
Eph. 1:14 Which (i.e. the holy spirit) is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession (i.e. the soul), unto the PRAISE of his GLORY (i.e. the soul’s destination)
· Our spirit belongs to the ageless body of Christ, so God didn't need to pay for it.
· Every human spirit has a soul. Our spirit existed in God from eternity and was baptized into the body of Christ at new birth, but our soul is the church which needs to be feed (Acts. 20:28). Your soul needs to find an entrance into where your spirit tabernacles. Because of the blood of Christ, the soul can fellowship with the spirit
Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church (i.e. feed the soul)
· We are to take heed because the church has been purchased with his blood. That was when a calling was placed on the soul to come out of darkness
1Pet.2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the PRAISES of him who hath called you (i.e. the soul) out of DARKNESS into his marvelous LIGHT;
· The reason for the church is so that everything that the human spirit has become, the soul should likewise become. Jesus has obtained eternal redemption for us. He has received it but it needed to be downloaded to us
· When his blood was shed, grace energies stored up in his blood was shed.
· Redemption has been carried out from above (Eph. 1:3). GOD HAS FORGIVEN EVERYONE, BUT GOD IS SAYING YOU STILL HAVE SINS IN YOUR BODY (ROM. 8:10) BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW SOME THINGS HIDDEN IN CHRIST JESUS. When you know such things, sin would skip like the mountains once skipped at the presence of God (Ps. 114:6-7)
· The purchased possession (Eph. 1:14) which is the soul has to be redeemed.
· The name ‘redeemed’ is a name and calling for every church. You can’t come into his praise or glory except all these spiritual things/blessings are downloaded and received by you.
· When you are praying Ephesians 1:17-18 prayers, you are praying a prayer for redemption. Without the riches of glories mentioned there, you can’t come into praise
· To be holy is to come into praise (Eph. 1:14). Anything that is blamable can’t be praised
- Rev. Kayode Oyegoke