- The Church has so far been morphing at an unimpressive pace, though destined for a realm of fellowship called The Love of God, an abode within God wherein we should import and experience the conversations of the World to come, i.e. the soul (not just our human spirit) manifesting Grace/Glory Levels of The New Creature! By such love would life flow through many, conquering the substances of the carnal/worldly life in one another, strengthening us to achieve our corporate goal of Pleasing The Father To The Uttermost like some are currently striving to please the world/Babylon (2Tim. 3:2-4)
- The Ephesian church in Eph. 1:15C once engaged the elementary/introductory level of this kind of love which still supersedes what is obtainable in the church today! They had a QUANTITATIVELY measure of love defined as Love Unto All Saints (i.e. they could love one another irrespective of their denominational affiliations, doctrinal impediments, cultural/geographical backgrounds). They knew they owed all men nothing but love (Rom. 13:8), but a trumpet is being declared from Zion that is calling for a company of saints to come into an immeasurable/QUALITATIVELY kind of fellowship of love that the likes of the apostles pierced into. Such is the Love of God described in 1Jn. 1:1-3 which extremely few believers in all other generations till date have come into.
- The journey of an inspired information from the ears to the heart (wherein the second hearing/understanding is born - Rom. 10:17) could take minutes, days, months, years and in many cases, decades, but journeying from the LOVE FROM GOD that was showed towards humanity in Jn. 3:16 unto the actual LOVE OF GOD that was firstly showed on the Son and then His Holy Apostles as described in Jn. 3:35 cannot take place in minutes, days, months, years but in decades! This is a journey that cannot be undertaken if we don’t discern and tarry with some critical spiritual seasons released from heaven
Jn. 3:16 For God so loved the world (i.e. those who loved the world), that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jn. 3:35 The Father loveth the Son (like he hopes to be able to love Tayo Fasan someday), and hath given all things (i.e. righteous judgments – Jn.5:22) into his hand
- You may therefore agree with me that what brought us into the body of Christ was the provision of grace captured in ‘FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD (i.e. THEM THAT LOVED THE WORLD)’ but what would separate us from the world unto God is an eternally different dimension of love captured under the provision ‘THE FATHER LOVETH THE SON, HATH SHOWETH HIM ALL THINGS THAT HE DOESTH AND COMMITTED ALL JUDGEMENT UNTO HIM’. Jn. 3:35/5:20-22
- A subtle work is currently ongoing in the United Kingdom, one designed in God’s wisdom to cause the unknown effect of the desolation and weakening of souls over many generations to crumble (Isa. 61:3-4). Such was the commission upon Apostle Paul, summarized in Acts 26:18. SUCH IS A WORK OF ETERNAL VALUE, WHICH CAN’T BE AUTHORED OR FOUNDED BY A MAN OR MINISTRY BUT BY THE GLORIFIED CHRIST!
Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
(Pls note that Apostle Paul’s commission here was to believers not unbelievers)
- UK Believers convention 2012 titled THE KINGDOM STRENGTH and POWER promises to pay homage to such spiritual meals that would ultimately bring forth what would be branded by many as THE LOVE MOVEMENT - Jn. 14:35