- It may interest you to know that when the Lord Jesus commenced his public ministry, his message had one thrust, THE KINGDOM OF GOD. It may also challenge you to know that during the 40 days after His resurrection, the thrust of the Lord’s message remained THE KINGDOM OF GOD. This weighty subject therefore demands much more attention than the Church has accorded it.
Act 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and SPEAKING OF THE THINGS PERTAINING TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD:
- The question the Church today needs to critically consider is ‘how much of our ministrations SPEAK OF THINGS PERTAINING THE KINGDOM? God revealed himself to the Patriarchs, Prophets/Sons of men via various names, but yet remained veiled! He could only fully unveil himself/his true name/person/essence to the Son, Christ Jesus, who now yearns to unveil the Father to the True Church! Heb. 1:3/
Exo. 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, BY THE NAME of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
(i.e. these were two revelations of the many names of God unto men that such faithful ones could embrace in their day, but neither did unveil the actual person/name/identity of the Father)
Jn. 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knows the Son, but the Father; NEITHER KNOWS ANY MAN THE FATHER, SAVE THE SON, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
(i.e to inherit the fullness of God/reign with him in the world to come, we must KNOW THE FATHER/BEAR HIS NEWLY REVEALED NAME IN/THROUGH HIS SON = REST!)
The following transcribed message attempts to pay homage to such.
Another Look @ John Chapter 3 – Part 9
- Without the encouragement of the Holy Ghost, you would drop the issue of seeking the kingdom, because there is a barrage of discouragement packaged in THE WORLD that has been designed against it
- From the day of John the Baptist, it became tougher to seek or take the kingdom. It can only be done by a divine force. You can only be violent in the Spirit if you are seeing something that many other Christians are not seeing, by seeing a type of what John was seeing but the entire priesthood of his day couldn’t!
- You may be physically present on earth and also occupy heaven (i.e. the air/realm of authority over the earth, which Adam lost to the devil - Eph. 2:2/Lk. 19:13). Many believers have gone to HEAVEN to be with the Lord, but have not yet accessed THE KINGDOM and therefore haven’t RESTED (Heb. 3:18/4:1). HEAVEN IS NOT A PLACE OF REST, even to God = Isa. 66:1. ONLY THE KINGDOM OF GOD THAT RESIDES WITHIN GOD, SEATED ON THE THRONE IS – Jn. 3:13/Rev. 12:12/1Jn. 1:1
Lk 19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, OCCUPY TILL I COME. (The Apostles occupied the air, few in other generations did, the woman in Rev. 12:1 that would birth the MAN-CHILD/company of overcomers also would)
Jn. 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven (i.e. Jesus was the actual king over the earth by virtue of his spiritual stature)
Rev. 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them (i.e. including those on earth then). Woe to the inhabiters (i.e. carnal/earthly souls) of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you
1Jn. 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ
(i.e. they were already experiencing the life/fellowship of the Kingdom, which is eternally superior to the life available in heaven where glorious angels are)
- The ultimate thing in the heart of the Father is His Kingdom. If the father has only given you abundance of earthly prosperity, He knows he hasn’t given you anything that counts to him. New birth INTRODUCES YOU TO THE FATHER but doesn’t grant you access to KNOW THE FATHER.
- Israel were children of the kingdom being prepared for adoption (Sonship) but they fell short of it.
- The realm of the Spirit is vast and we need dosages of revelation knowledge to come into it
- The Jews had been fed to a place where they should have been able to sight the dimension of Jesus casting out a demon. Rather they called him Beelzebub, just like some believers today don’t know the difference btw true and false healing gift.
- Healing, deliverance, financial prosperity e.t.c. are only carnal manifestations of the power of God to make men believe and prepare for something higher. Those are beginner courses of faith.
- When you don’t know the Glory of God’s kingdom, you would keep the flock with lower meals. God is empowering the church for a harvest unto eternal life.
- Jesus was consumed by the zeal of the house of God, that house of Glory called the Kingdom.
- When we understand the weightier issues of the kingdom, we would keep crying, Lord, Thy Kingdom Come.
- Jn. 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were BORN, not of BLOOD, nor of the WILL of the FLESH, nor of the WILL of MAN, but of GOD. (these are three dimensions of WILL/BIRTHS)
- Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in earth (flesh) as it is in heaven. There is the will of the flesh through which a wrong will have prevailed for so long a time. The highest of such will is the will of men which is a developed edition of the will of flesh.
- Children of disobedience go after The World, while Sons of disobedience (Eph. 2:2) go for The Soul/The Will. They look for men that can drive their will, so that their kingdom (agenda, dreams, vision) can be driven by other men. Children can be under demonic influences, but sons are partners with fallen spirits and they go for the desire/will of men. They can implant thoughts into other men.
- Someone succeeded in planting wrong thoughts in the Life of Solomon, despite his stature in God.
- Children (i.e. those in the realm of blood – Jn. 1:13) tell lies. Satan prepares such to migrate from the realm of Blood to the realm of Flesh and ultimately the realm of Man where carnal Will can be fully expressed. These are things planted in the human family and IT WOULD TAKE THE APPEARANCE OF THE KINGDOM to undo them.
- Jesus knew what is of man, i.e. of The Will of Man. Earthly kingdoms are perpetuated and made manifest through men, so also God’s kingdom would be made manifest through men. Earth can carry and run the divine will.
Jn. 2:24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because HE KNEW ALL MEN
- The wisdom of the gospel is how to get flesh be subdued by the cross and raised to run that the divine will and cause the manifestation of the kingdom.
- There is nothing in man or of man that can make him inherit the kingdom until A New Will Is Received.
- TO GET TO A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO RESISTANCE TO THE KINGDOM IS TO CONFIRM THE APPEARANCE OF THE KINGDOM IS AT HAND.
- Humanity in Jesus, while pressing into Divinity, had some resistance (imperfection), so he had to be led by the Spirit. He later learnt the highest death called the death of the cross to become The Author of An Eternal Salvation. He possessed the kingdom so he can engineer the process of us getting there also.
- A soul journeying into the kingdom cannot hold the word of the Kingdom in a decade. You need some decades to attain mastery of holding it – 1Jn. 1:1e
1Jn. 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and Our Hands Have Handled, of the Word of life;
Matt. 13:12 For whosoever hath(i.e. a keeper of the word/seed/secrets of the kingdom), to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
- There is a class of word that enjoins us to Him. Our soul is meant to be begotten by that class of word which Peter called The Incorruptible Seed (1Pet.1:23). The Lord has to employ Many Words (Heb. 5:11a) to dispense the materials of this class of Word called The Word of Righteousness – Heb. 1:3c/5:13a
Jn. 17:8 For I have given unto them the words (i.e. composition of seeds/words) which thou gave me; and they have received them…
- A key curriculum in the Keeping of the introductory aspect of the SEEDS of the kingdom is a Continuity stated in it. Jn. 8:31 which would lead us to the SEED (Pearl) of The Kingdom
- If the soul is not treated with the word of God, it would remain a servant of sin until death
- This world is stronger than what you keep in your memory. It can employ what you have in your memory to speak to you. You therefore need to Keep The Word in your HEART not in your MIND
- The degree to which your soul has Grasped The Truth and Kept It is the degree to which you are free from this world/from corruption. Then you can say “I am no more of this world”!
- God wants to give unto us, that which would make us ‘illegal occupants of this world’, strangers and pilgrims indeed (Heb. 11:13). Then would we become thorns in Satan’s flesh. Jesus therefore prayed…”not that we should be taken out of this world, but be KEPT (i.e. preserved from corruption) while in it. Jn. 17:15
- You need to acquire an unseen Glory to despise The Glories of This World. It’s an issue of GLORY Vs. Glories
- AS WE CHANGE THROUGH THE MINISTRATIONS/REVELATIONS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (ROM. 1:17/2COR.3:9B), WE KEEP ESCAPING UNTIL WE GET TO A PLACE WHERE WE ARE NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.
- A man who has been able to KEEP THE WORD is a man who ENTRANCE into the kingdom would be administered unto
- What he gives to us is meant to PROCESS US. We are not meant to come back to him with the same thing (talent/measure of life) he gives us.
Matt. 25:20-21 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His Lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the JOY of thy Lord
(i.e. Entrance not into Heaven but Into The Kingdom wherein is JOY –Rom. 14:17)
- TO DISCERN THE COMING OF THE KINGDOM (Matt. 6:10), CHECK HOW MUCH THE REVELATION OF GOD’S WORD IS COMING TO YOU. God’s word is his air of operation. Stay on the word, and revelation would increase, the Spirit would come and the kingdom would come
- The Gospel (i.e. not the introductory aspect of the gospel – Heb. 6:1-2) must be preached because it is the only avenue to receive the kingdom. The kingdom would come as it is being preached.
- You can’t bear the word of God, the word of the kingdom except you are meek (Isa. 61:1)
Isa. 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings (i.e. the revelations later documented in the Gospel/Epistles) unto the meek
- Heb. 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
- The above scripture confirms that the Heart is not the Spirit! The spirit is a New man and needs not to be purged from an evil conscience
- When you interact purely and thoroughly with the word, everything would increasingly become bare before you, because you would have received increasing measures of righteous judgment
- You need so much meekness to receive the engrafted word and thereby come into knowledge of the truth
- The heart can behave like the Spirit and also like the flesh, depend on which it leans on.
- Without an unrenewed mind (Rom. 12:1), you would never get accurate leading in natural or spiritual things
- The heart is the aspect of the soul that is closer to the Spirit, so it can behave like the Spirit sometimes, while the mind is the aspect of the Soul that is closer to the flesh and therefore analysis/struggles with it. Heb. 4:12
- Don’t simply follow your heart, it can shortchange you and you would think it’s your Spirit, wait for Your spirit which is in constant touch with the Spirit and therefore receives witness from it. Rom. 8:16
- Stay in the word enough and you would be able to discern the leading of the Spirit.
- Angels have their word, therefore their reign – Heb. 2:2/Col. 1:16. Their word right now is more steadfast and higher than what man is handling. The word ordained for Man is that which is called The Word of God which the church hardly know as they ought to
- Christ is holding all things of God (i.e. things visible and invincible, things present, THINGS TO COME and Things invincible in the realm of invincibility) by the Word of His Power) Heb. 1:3