IMAGINE A WORLD WHERE:
- You won't need doctors, pharmacists, lawyers, security agencies etc., because definitions of problems and solutions would be 100% different from what obtains in today’s world.
- There would be nothing to be monetized, because there would be no competition like we know it today and there would be no need to gather in barns or banks.
- Nothing grows old, but rather, men keep going up and growing up because of the ceaseless increase in God's government that would be administered through meek and lowly kingdom entities called Children, Sons & Fathers (1Jn.2)
- The center of attraction would be a company of men called God’s tabernacle, The New Jerusalem, The Holy City and The Lamb’s Light (Rev. 21:2-3/21:23); who aforetime consistently wooed the Lord with their contriteness, trembling and brokenness (Isa. 66:2/51:17/1Cor.2:3)
- Those who once "foolishly" sought for glory and honor and immortality - eternal life (1Cor. 1:27a/Rom 2:7) would seasonally interpret God and the lamb (i.e. Light), because they would have sought and labored for the meat that endures unto eternity when other believers were at ease concerning God’s eternal program and therefore fell short of God’s rest (Jn. 6:27/Heb. 3:18)
- THOSE WHO FALL SHORT OF LEARNING THE ACT AND ART OF USING THE “CURRENCY” OF FAITH AND LOVE, WOULD HAVE TO START OR CONTINUE IN HOPE AND GRADUALLY RELATE WITH THESE PROVISIONS OF TRUTH AS AGES IN THAT NEW WORLD ARE BEING UNVEILED (EPH. 2:7/Heb. 2:5)
- The kings of the new earth would seasonally bring (submit) their glory and honor to the glorious overcomers; the light of that new civilization, who would teach them to walk in the light of their life. (Matt. 5:14/1Jn 2:8d/Rev. 21:23-24)
Eph. 2:7 That in the ages to come (i.e. the ages of the new world wherein dwells righteousness) he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
The world to come was one of the greatest motivations that got our Lord Jesus committed to believing all the commandments of faith and love that His father handed down to him (Jn. 14:31). He bore this yoke and burden as the clock ticked daily, so that He could pay a price for all those who could never have done so and thereby secure for them an eternal inheritance (Heb. 9:15/1Pet.1:4)
This is the world Jesus began to comprehend as He grew in wisdom and stature. This was what He laid down his life to own; that he might bequeath it unto us. This is the world that should captivate us NOW, and by the declaration of this world, which is our true world; is the means whereby things to come would both be shown and imported (Jn. 16:13)
Our Father has tarried long (Jam. 5:7)!. He has humbled himself beholding things in heaven (Ps 113:6/Isa. 66:1), but He now wants to take over His footstool! He is looking for co-owners of this new world (Isa. 66:2a) so that He can relocate from the present heaven (that houses His throne or interim “office”) to an abode (Jn. 14:21/23) which would be men of the new heaven, and we mustn’t ultimately deny him of this sole need of His!
This is the hope of our calling (Eph. 1:18/4:4); to make it to the critical mass of divine elites that would reign with God eternally! May this precious truth dawn on our consciousness like our earthly cares once did, amen.
Pls share with your circle of influence if you have been blessed by this article…