Beloved of God,
In one of Rev. Kenneth Hagin’s personal encounter with the PERSON OF THE LORD, he found himself confessing to the Lord that “you are quite different from what we think you are” and the Lord said to him “that is true”.
We (including myself), know more of his Acts or Needs Meeting Ministry BUT WE DON’T KNOW OF HIS PERSON. We know not What Manner of Love hath been bestowed on us (1 Jn. 3:1), we know not WHAT MANNER OF PERSONS WE OUGHT TO BE (2Pet. 3:11/1Thes. 1:5), we know not What MANNER OF MAN HE WAS (Matt. 8:27), NEITHER DO WE KNOW WHAT MANNER OF MAN HE IS NOR IS TO COME (Rev. 1:8)
But in the days of his power, which is the day of his unveiling, His People Would Be Empowered To Willingly Respond To Him like generations of believers have never done! Ps. 110:3
Rev. 1:14 His Head And His Hairs Were White Like Wool, As White As Snow; and His Eyes Were As A Flame Of Fire; And His Feet Like Unto Fine Brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His Voice As The Sound Of Many Waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and His Countenance Was As The Sun Shineth In His Strength. AND WHEN I (i.e. John) SAW HIM, I FELL AT HIS FEET AS DEAD.
This same Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36), who has been ignorantly used and reduced to all sorts today, is he whom a whole Apostle John fell before as dead when he encountered him!
The following transcribed message is a continuation of John chapter 3 (being Born of Water & Spirit/Entering The Kingdom) attempts to further prepare believers who want to move from RECEIVING THE HOLY GHOST (which took place at new birth) to RECEIVING THE SON and then THE FATHER, which has hardly taken place right now in the Church as it has to do with the END OF FAITH. Jn. 14:20-23/1 Pet. 1:9
Another Look @ John Chapter 3 - Part 11
Jn. 14:10-14 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? THE WORDS that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth THE WORKS. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very WORKS’ sake.
Jn. 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the Works that I do shall he do also; and Greater Works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Greater work is that which would be orchestrated via SPOKEN WORDS, not by WORKS which He DID (i.e. miracles). It has to do with a So Great Salvation which the Lord/His Apostles spoke of – Heb. 2:3
Heb. 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
- The Lord could express what was in a man’s heart through his words and that was a spiritual technology
- You can know the level of fellowship of a man by the conversation he engages, by his application of the word of righteousness in appraising natural things/issues.
- You can only accurately interpret natural or spiritual things by the level of fellowship you have engaged in the Spirit.
- The father, Son and Holy Ghost are the ones that have a WALK in themselves which they are trying to introduce us to. It’s a very HIGH WALK and that’s why the WORDS that come from this dimension is a very high one.
- So in Jn. 14:12, Jesus was saying, if you can’t believe my words, then believe my works
- The WORK that gives birth to miracles is low, because it is not a product of their God’s Eternal Walk. Anything that proceeds from their WALK would have eternal value. The works/exploits the father doeth is that of Eternal Life
- The works of eternal life demands that the three of them (i.e. the godhead) would have to come together and agree about before it can be commissioned. Such are the exploits that command the capacity of eternal life.
- In the Old Testament, God did works/exploits, but not in the capacity of The Father. He did so in the capacity of Jehovah etc.
- It is easier to believe the lesser work (i.e. miracles) because it’s not carried out in the secret, its carnal (i.e. can be physically seen) so natural men can relate with it
- The world is not permitted to see that work which the godhead engages in
- Lesser works can be seen by The Natural Eyes, but for greater works, The Eyes Of Your Heart has to be zoomed into the realm of the spirit for a higher sighting
- The gentiles (i.e. unbelievers) can see WORKS (i.e. miracles) but they can’t see the WALK which the father doeth which is after eternal life, so one of our prayers should be “Lord help me to see what you do”, for such was the Lord’s prayer - Jn. 8:28.
- You must see the work being carried out by God and then you would be permitted to partner with him in higher things
- One of the contentions of the Jews was that he did a work on Sabbath, but that is the day the father works, the day that priests carry out a work which is not servile, a work done in the inn, in a state of rest. Such Sabbath day work is what brings redemption to the people, a work that is churned from the inside
- To despise any personality of the godhead is to hate the gospel
- When you don’t believe the trinity, the gospel is closed to you! The gospel is both our salvation and our inheritance which we were quickened to receive.
- There is something about the Holy Ghost, you can’t blaspheme against him and be forgiven.
- Matt. 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
- He isn’t interested in taking Glory. He is another being in the Spirit which we need to know. He is so meek that he puts the rest of the two (the father and the son) above and decided to stay under and work in us. He is the worker of all we are saying and it’s a privilege that he is in the world.
- He gave birth to all believers. The father told him to birth you (i.e. your spirit) into the Godhead. It is his womb that brought us into godhead and eternal life can’t be received by us except through him.
- Anytime the Holy Spirit rises, the fulfilling of the word commences. He brooded upon the water so the earth can be discovered so also he hibernated in the heavens to create the heavens. That’s the same way they finished heaven.
- He never created until there was a command. That is his nature. He has always been doing nothing of himself.
- He has the power to turn you into immortality, but would only do so when he receives the command to do so.
- He that raised Jesus from the dead will also quicken your mortal body by the spirit i.e. this would take place at the Spirit’s bidding. He only receives commandment from the father and the son and he won’t do anything except he has pleased them.
- You partook of Christ in a measure, when you got born again, through your quickened Spirit. The nature of your spiritman became that of Christ.
- THE FORCE THAT RAISED US UP IS THAT OF THE HOLY GHOST. THE NEXT ONE TO RAISE US UP IS THAT OF THE FATHER AND SON. THAT IS WHY THERE ARE TWO COMMANDMENTS FOR THE RECEIVING OF THE HOLY GHOST AND FOR THE RECEIVING OF THE FATHER AND SON
- Judas (not Iscariot) question led to how the Holy Ghost would be given (Jn. 14:22-26), while Judas question lead to how the father & Son would be given (Jn. 14:8-12). The first while he was present and the manifestation of the Son & Father while he would be away
- It’s the summary of the transaction involving the giving of the 3rd person of the trinity and the receiving of the 1st and 2nd person. THE GIVING OF THE HOLY GHOST IS SO THAT WE CAN RECEIVE THE FATHER AND THE SON.
- You can’t break Holy Ghost down like you would do to the father and son. They have their nature/identity
- The Holy Ghost is their Spirit, that’s why he is called ‘THE SPIRIT OF GOD’, but the father and the son come almost the same way, i.e. as revelation increases.
- YOU CAN’T RECEIVE THE FATHER AT THE SAME LEVEL YOU ARE RECEIVING JESUS. THE FATHER IS RECEIVED AT A HIGHER LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE
- You begin to receive the father and son as one program that is split into two.
- RECEIVING OF THE SON COMMENCES BY THE OPENING OF THE EYES OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING WHICH WOULD LATER LEAD TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FATHER.
- In Ephesian Chapter 1, you Believe the son, in Ephesian chapter 2, you begin journeying into Knowledge of the son, at the tail end of chapter 3, the receiving of the father commences! In the revealed knowledge of Christ (Eph. 1:17) is the storage of the knowledge of the father.
- It’s possible to be a child of God and not receive all that belongs to you, i.e. the Spiritual Blessings Kept For You In Heavenly Places. Eph. 1:3
- WOULD YOU STOP AT THE RECEIVING OF THE HOLY GHOST? CHRISTIANITY IS THE RECEIVING ALL OF THEM, FOR THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CHANGE FROM BEING A CHILD TO A SON.
- When we arrive in such a day, we would know that The Son Is In The Father and The Father Is In The Sonand Him In You and You In Him.
- Jn. 14:20-21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I WILL LOVE HIM, AND WILL MANIFEST MYSELF TO HIM! 14:23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and MY FATHER WILL LOVE HIM, AND WE WILL COME UNTO HIM, and make our abode with him. (These two experiences is what most believers/ministers are yet to even understand/seek after)
- The only way to finish your course (Acts 20:24/2Tim. 4:7) is for you not to fall short of Receiving The FATHER and The SON like you received the HOLY GHOST when you got born again!
- Rev. Kayode Oyegoke
Kindly forward to your circle of influence if you have been blessed by this piece