Beloved of God,
A wise man once described love as ‘The Mystery We Are And Serve”, so how blessed are we to have Love (God) gradually bring love home! Amidst an ever busy day, I pray we make out time to read the following transcribed msgs.
LOVE, The Commandment of The Beginning - Part 10
Scriptural reading: 1 Jn. 4:12-16
Vs 12: "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.
· Immediately God’s love is made perfect in us, we arrive where God is. When God is dwelling in a man, the love of God has been perfected in such a person. In other words, God can only come into a man after love is complete (Jn. 17:21/23), after it has been made perfect.
Eph. 1:12: "That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ."
· To the praise of His glory means the glory that brings praise to Him. You can't know glory without knowing praise. The glory of the Lord can be interpreted through His praise.
· Jesus is the brightness (light) of God's glory. The bible says we should be to the praise of His glory. Thus, they can know the glory of God thru us- there's a state we will arrive in that they can know His glory is in us - that state is praise.
· "Beloved" is someone who has come to love. The love of God is the background for praise. And the key to praise being finally seen in us is that we come into that glory of the beloved- to be holy and blameless before Him in love (Ephesians 1:4). This is purity that comes from Love - when it's not from the Father, it's not love.
Eph. 1:13 "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise."
· The Holy Spirit is the down payment of our inheritance and must not be joked with. He is the Spirit of promise, the Spirit of Truth. This Truth, which is our inheritance, must not be joked with. The reason the Lord is guiding me into all Truth is not just to get knowledge. Knowledge is only a doorway to receiving the rest of the inheritance.
· Because I believed, I got sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise (Eph. 1:14). The baptism of the Spirit of God in a believer is evidenced with speaking in unknown tongues (Acts 19:1-6).
· You need the Holy Spirit for the next level of knowing Christ. Without the Holy Ghost, you won't know Jesus and can’t be guided into all Truth (Jn. 16:13). God can guide you to people who have already been taught of the Holy Ghost, so that they can stir more hunger and thirst in us.
· Hence, being born again and growing as a believer isn’t just about ‘knowing the bible’ but about being led by the Spirit (Rom. 8.14). When I wanted to KNOW THE LORD, He didn't lead me to the bible first, He led me to some people. One of people the Spirit led me to, later introduced me to some of late Kenneth E. Hagin’s tapes and I was so blessed. The Holy Ghost will lead you to the place of meekness where you would learn from others who have gone ahead of you. People who have not been guided through others enter into error.
· God told me that he would teach the knowledge/faith of the Son but firstly, I had to go through the teachings of Kenneth Hagin. We must be guided, humbled and made meek in this path to being made perfect.
· It takes some time to understand the bible. There are initiations in the Spirit that will lead you into eating the Word. The Lord will bring you under authority, those who are ‘professionals’ in the profession of rightly handling the word of righteousness. It takes time to go into the bible and rightly divide the word of Truth; first, you'll need to eat from men (be taught of men) before you can take and eat directly from the Bible.
· The first thing the Holy Spirit instructed Apostle Paul after he was saved was to go to a particular disciple named Ananias, who would tell him what he would do (Acts 9:6). Jesus didn't need to go to Paul and say enter the water let me baptize you. His baptism or initiation was to listen to what Ananias had to say. In my own case, the water I needed to be baptized in was Hagin's teachings - waters of faith which I dwelt in for 4 years.
· These times of watching and waiting (with spiritual oversight) are times we spend serving and being under authority. They bring instructions to you to that would serve as a covering over you.
· When you're under them, heaven is watching you. It is called over-sight (1Pet. 5:2) and this comes over time.
· Pastors over you are there to raise you up in the school of Truth. Under them, the Holy Ghost will certify you with authority. You should desire to be authorized by God through these spiritual overseers. If not, the Holy Ghost will not find you fit for authority. When I first got initiated into Kenneth Hagin teachings, my dream was to go to Rhema Bible College, but heaven only just allowed me go there just recently after I had eaten the word of righteousness in a good measure.
· There's a mode in which the Holy Ghost moves us to graduate in the Spirit. It's OK to bless others with what you're hearing (@ campus fellowships, etc) BUT don't go into weighty books and share their mysteries/revelations. It can lead you into error. If you watch the pastors in this ministry for example, you'll notice that they times teach alongside a previous inspired revelations that come to us, playing safe and simplifying such teachings. They don't try to crack new revelations of theirs but share and build on that which has already been delivered to us. In this way, the Holy Ghost will move them up in the Spirit with authority. Also, only teach according to the proportion of faith that has come to you. (Rom. 12:3)
· It is in the meat of the word that they know our hearts. At times, I can encourage some people to teach, but some will go to heavy mysteries. People would be safer under your care if you start from the tail rather than going to share deep thoughts in the book of revelations for example.
· We should be grateful with the level of revelation we have. We don't gather for tomorrow but for today. Some study extensively just so they will shine more than others. But you, when you're gathering revelation, don't study to be better than your brother. Study for you to CHANGE within
· Beyond the excitement of sharing revelation/God’s mysteries, we should go to the level of doing/changing. This is how the process goes: Hearing-Saying-Doing. It is good that you come together and exhort one another. We must prefer our brethren to ourselves. So, you can move from sharing to meditation to be doers of the word.
· As much as it's wonderful that you come together to share revelations of truth with one another, focus on the doing - on coming to a point where you'll pray for the other brother to be better. This is walking in love. It is what apostle Paul did when he prayed the prayer in Ephesians 1:16-19.
· It's because of the inheritance made reference to in Eph. 1:14 that Apostle Paul began to pray the prayers in Eph. 1 vs. 17
· Anyone who refuses the baptism of the Holy Ghost (Acts 16:1-6) refuses the inheritance (1Pet. 1:4/Acts 20:32/26:18d/Eph. 1:14/18). You'll not be able to take major steps in the Spirit if you refuse the person of the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost will make you supernatural and ready to take risks.
· The Holy Ghost will help you locate the platform of grace, where you'll be less dependent on the natural platform. Many Christians can't risk things and can’t be led by God out of their conveniences and comfort zones.
· THE BAPTISMS OF THE SPIRIT IS TO HELP YOU CEASE FROM RELIANCE ON YOUR NATURAL MIND. When you're too careful you'll be fearful (Phil. 4:6). You need wisdom to balance these things so that you don't go overboard. You need to pay the more earnest heed to the things you're being taught (Heb. 2:1), and watch these elders/spiritual overseers as they guide you
· The sealing in the Spirit opens you up to the realms of the Spirit and equips you. Without the Holy Ghost, you will be completely natural. God can use anything to raise us up, including your job and the most difficult brethren to deal with. The realm of the Spirit is from faith to faith.
· YOU NEED THE HOLY GHOST TO BRING YOU INTO THE WORLD OF THE FATHER AND THE SON. Nobody comes into this inheritance and remains natural. The eyes of our understanding must be enlightened for us to know this Hope of our inheritance (Eph. 1:18), which is Christ. Faith and Love walk hand in hand. Without strength (i.e. grace), we can't come into this inheritance.
Interjection by Tongues And Interpretation:
· “I'm your father. I'm here tonight. I love you and I can talk to you so naturally. I care much about you. I'll lead you bit by bit. I'll bring you into deliverances. Allow me to lead you. As you listen, take heed. These are instructions. Take heed to them! It may look different than the past instructions I've given you, but take heed to them. By my instructions, I am keeping you save. I have sworn to save you to the uttermost" (Heb. 7:25)
Continuation of message:
· When you come into the Faith of the Son, you move from Your Love (Eph. 1:15/Col. 1:4) into being rooted and grounded in God’s Love (Eph. 3:17/19/Col. 2:2). The faith of the Son is to practice the life of the Son, the very righteousness of the Son. It empowers us to truly trust the Son of God and carry out that which the Son says. It enables you submit totally to the allegiance of the Faith course. The Son lived out a Hope and birthed a new Hope for man, which we should live by. You need the Holy Spirit to bring you into the help of that hope.
· When you live by faith of the Son, you are living by His love because you are responding by that faith to their demands. OUR REAL PROFESSION IS A LIFE OF FAITH IN THE SON. His love is deeper than His Faith. His love is the ultimate demand of the Father. Every true lover does not love His life (Rev. 12:11). When you come to love, you come to God (the Father).
· When they say God dwells in you, that’s a mystery. It’s the mystery of the Son, Father and the Holy Ghost. THE INHERITANCE IS THE BEING OF THE TRINITY. Though they are one, they can't come to us at once, so we have to receive them bit by bit. The city of Jerusalem (the bridal company of overcomer’s) mentioned in the book of Revelation 21&22 illustrates believers who have the Father and the Son in them
· The Holy Ghost is the water issuing out of the throne (Rev. 22:1). The Holy Ghost is the glory of the Father and the Son (Rev. 21:23). We need to receive God fully and it would take commandments from the Holy Ghost and our submission to the commandments.
Eph. 3:17 "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love."
· Being "rooted and grounded in love" is the point where your faith turns into love. The Faith of the Son is to enable the saints practice the life of God as exemplified by his Son. It enables you carry out the obedience of the Son in your heart so you easily submit to the allegiance of the Son.
· The faith of the Son trains us in God’s Love and teaches us to TRUST IN HIS LIFE. Anyone who lives that life is exploring a NEW and LIVING HOPE. Through this faith, you'll let go of some things. So no man will ask much questions like “what are you actually living for”. God uses your earthly profession as a mask on your true I.D in Christ.
· There is a demand that brings the Father fully and that demand is LOVE. If the Father hasn't dwelt, God hasn't dwelt fully.
· The bible never talks about the mystery of the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is not shrouded to us in mysteries and was given at new birth, but because the Father and the Son are mysteries (Col. 2:2), and the holy ghost reveals them to us. To know Jesus, you need to understand mysteries (Rom. 16:25/Eph. 3:9)
· Rev. Kayode Oyegoke
Day 10 of Preparatory Prayer Meeting for Anamnesis 2013 (Nov. 19th)