As we journey to a destination in God where Sin Should Become A Personal History and True Holiness A Reality, I can only say I trust God for spiritual receptivity and patience on your part to read and meditate on the following transcribed message which was has been a weighty emphasis and blessing of the Spirit to the Church, amen.
Scriptural Reference (1Jn. 1:5-10)
1Jn. 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare
unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Psalm 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness
Matt. 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
- We should look forward to a time where there would be no darkness in us, therefore the counsel to be perfect like our heavenly father is (Matt. 5:48) and this is the actual essence of fellowship, to remove darkness = (1Jn 1:6)
1Jn. 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth
- So there is a fulfillment, definition, understanding and type of fellowship we need to come into that would totally expire ever rapport/walk in darkness, and that what the fellowship of the Godhead cleanses us from. It remits and erases everything that is rooted in darkness, because in him is no darkness at all.
- Erasing darkness is what would make darkness inoperative. When light comes, you would never know darkness was ever there previously, that it once existed. We would then come to the fulfillment of Heb. 8:12 (i.e. I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more) because it would have been erased.
- So light has the ability to completely erase darkness that its history would be untraceable. That was what happened to our Spirit at new birth. It was once dark/sin, but now is light/righteousness (Rom. 8:10), such that you can never trace his to darkness and would lack history of darkness.
- When the soul is made a new man/new creature, Satan would neither recognize it anymore nor be able to lay claim to it! The old man would not be findable. Right now, the characteristics of the old man can only be found in the soul, therefore the counsel to PUT IT OFF (Col. 3:9-10)
- The old man is a consciousness and an understanding that exists in the soul
- A new creation (2Cor. 5:17) was not a refurbished being. It’s the power of the blood of Christ that wrought that
- Everything about the spirit is currently new and is not traceable to this present creation. What kind of blood wrought that and mysteriously separated its state such that there is nothing in this creation that can hold the regenerated human spirit bound? The blood of bulls and goats couldn’t do that, it couldn’t make one new.
- The following statement is true about our regenerated spirit “He that is born of God does not commit sin -1Jn. 3:9” and it must also become true about our soul
- Your spiritman can’t relate with the path of darkness. All that the new man knows is light.
1Jn. 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
- Apostle John’s audience here were believers whose spirit was already in the light and his call was to the soul that needs to come into that realm of fellowship/light.
- There are different kinds of fellowship, but this one is peculiar because it is designed to erase, remit darkness. Fellowship here is not that which takes place at church or house fellowship, though these are meant to prepare us for such. Many Christians haven’t begun this kind of fellowship, though they are called into it. there is something we need to know to come into this fellowship
- A carnal Christian still using milk (1Cor. 1:3) can’t access this fellowship. It’s a fellowship designed to collect things we know not.
- This fellowship is designed to take away things we either openly or secretly like or love and it makes manifest our love for the world, so people rather stay away from this order of fellowship
- From a believers walk, you can deduce what such a one loves. When we are being prepared for this true fellowship, heaven would confront every residue of darkness in such
- When you are stepping into this fellowship, the world (i.e. 1Jn. 2:15) would be collected. The world is what we hold direly and pride in.
- Darkness has its profiting and promises, so men like it. It tells us ‘you can do better with yourself, what are you waiting for’. It would tell you that ‘you can develop yourself’, but if you break into the mind of the book of Genesis for man, you would realize we are doing something totally different from what God instructed.
- Darkness would say ‘you can multiply, replenish the earth IN YOUR OWN WAY’. It would tell ‘YOU CAN DREAM BIG’. Satan preached darkness/death to Eve and she subscribed to it. Darkness is being preached in the church today without many knowing it, because its very subtle. (2Cor. 11:3)
- Right now, even the world can faulty the messages preached in the church, because we are not ministering on a clean and clear slate, because light is still limited
- Many books have been written about dreams that aren’t far from Cain’s dream. Men dream at night, but Cain’s dream took place during the day. Despite the warning, he couldn’t resist the promise of his dream which he downloaded through fellowship with the enemy.
- DARKNESS IS NOT BLACKNESS, MENT SEE IT AND LOVE ITS PROMISES AND PROFITTING. Men love it rather than light (Jn. 3:19) and that is why it can fight truth. It can contend for a space in our hearts because there is affection for it.
Jn. 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
- Darkness was the fellowship that Cain embraced. It fulfills (fully fills) its subjects. That was what inspired Cain to build a city after leaving God’s presence (Gen. 4:16-17).
- After generations of men despised the faith program, Gen. 6:5 confirmed that the deeds of man were evil continually (Rom. 14:23)
- The fellowship in light is where heaven would purge us of our worldly affections and covenants (Isa. 28:15/18)
2Cor. 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all
(Many have added the word ‘sweet’ to the word ‘communion’ in the above verse)
- The blood of Jesus is what can confront darkness. When you yield to its confrontation, victory is ratified. The blood gradually confronts darkness in men, because we hold darkness dearly and need to be convinced to renounce it
- The blood comes to confront specific things in different seasons. We unconsciously fight such process and are not as yielded as we ought. You would need to receive the help of the lord to let go. It’s not about sin of commission or works of the flesh (Gal. 5:19), but that which the soul secretly loves. Sometimes it has to do with glory, honor e.t.c which Satan tempts spiritual Sons with.
- By darkness, it might not be what we think it is. Those with the sins of the flesh like Miriam are kept outside the camp.
- The father won’t fully show up until there is a thorough purging
- Hardly is a sincere born again believer in love the sins of the flesh (Gal. 5:19). The conscience is there to deal with believers here and check us, as it was sprinkled at new birth
- As we prepare for the receiving of the father, we would be cleansed by the blood as we continue in light as he is in the light and we would be cleansed of everything of this present creation – 1Jn. 1:7
- This present creation was described by God in Genesis as Good but that wasn’t Perfect, because it would pass away. If it were perfect, corruption won’t be able to tamper with it
- The cleansing would go as far as differentiating us from this present creation. As we have born the image of the (1Cor. 15:49). The Lord’s image is not that of the present heaven, but that which is to come, in the world to come.
- The question we should ask is “what is the constitution of the blood that brought to pass such work upon our human spirit and seeks to do so to our soul”?
- We receive the blood as an UNDERSTANDING (1Jn. 2:25/5:20) that runs through as God is administered via the PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST (Rom. 16:25). That understanding would later demand a higher walk than you had walked. It would demand you halt some walks that hitherto had been permitted
- The blood is that which is administered through fellowship with him, so we must understand what the blood is saying. We can’t have another language from what the blood is saying, lest we tell a lie (1Jn. 1:6) and walk not in truth
- It’s the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things (Heb. 12:24) than the blood of Abel and we must be awoken to its consciousness. That was the understanding in the son that made him do all things well/perfect. When that understanding comes, we would know what darkness is past
- We currently don’t really know what darkness is. We agree with darkness without knowing, because we don’t understand what the blood is saying
Interjection by A Tongue/Interpretation
- We have been strangers to the consciousness of the father so far, but that is being changed in this season
- I will remove the thing that hath hindered you from conscious awareness of the father. For those things are called weaknesses. I would deal with the weaknesses that have hindered you from coming nigh unto me, from coming into the consciousness of the father. I will touch every aspect of such, for the father is near, he is nearer than when you first believed, and is coming closer and closer
- Pst. Emeka Egwuchukwu