- The Lord has been silently trumpeting that the Purpose of Man and the New Birth Is In Two Folds, to SEE and ENTER The Kingdom, full stop.
- Beyond the prevailing emphasis of making it to a place called heaven, where God confirmed he hasn’t found rest (Isa. 66:1/51:6), the emphasis of the Lord Jesus all through his earthly ministry was about The Kingdom.
- The parables and teachings of Jesus was about a higher calling to Access The Kingdom because even old faithful like Enoch, Elisha, Moses, Abraham and many other clouds of Witnesses Who Were Not Born Again Made It To Heaven. We would therefore do well to humbly consider the reason for a shift in emphasis today and weigh the only alternative ahead called The Narrow Path!
2Pet. 1:11 For so (i.e. after fulfilling verses 2 to 7 in successful circles/folds) an ENTRANCE shall be MINISTERED unto YOU abundantly into the EVERLASTING KINGDOM (i.e. not the present heavens but the kingdom that reigns over it) of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Ps. 103:19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens (where many believers want to go); and his kingdom (the Life Centre God called believers to inherit while on earth) ruleth over all.
Matt. 6:10 Thy kingdom (i.e. the reign of grace through righteousness unto eternal life– Rom. 5:17&21) come, Thy will be done in earth (i.e. entering the will/life of the kingdom takes place on earth), as it is in heaven.
- Little wonder why Christ kept reiterating to Peter ‘FEED MY FLOCK’ (Jn. 21:15-17) and when the Peter stepped into an apostolic shoe, he likewise emphasized same (1Pet. 5:2). So also other apostles like Paul (Act. 20:28/Eph. 1:14) and the prophets (Jer. 3:15/23:1-6) did likewise. The unknown declarations of the prophets about the Salvation of The Soul (1Pet.1:9-10) are being fulfilled in this day
Jer. 23:1-6 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and Scatter The Sheep of my pasture (i.e. via carnal messages that can’t deal with but promotes fear of tomorrow amongst others); Ye have Scattered My Flock. I will bring them again To Their Folds; and They Shall Be Fruitful And Increase. And I will set up shepherds over them which shall Feed Them: and they shall Fear No More, nor be Dismayed, neither shall they be Lacking, saith the LORD.
- A time was, and now is, when The Flock (i.e. Souls of the saints) must be Gathered By The lord and Fed with Resurrection Related Meals that would help them SEE and ultimately ENTER the kingdom and not just ‘Escape To Heaven’ like the thief on the cross and many others that did their own will once did. The following transcribed message endeavors to pay homage to some eternal truths governing this.
Another Look @ Jn. Chapter 3 - Part 5
Jn. 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot See The Kingdom of God.
Jn. 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot Enter Into The Kingdom of God.
Jn. 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
- The purpose of the new birth is for the soul to be turned from darkness into light (Acts 28:18b), to come into a new dominion (Col. 1:13) called THE POWER OF GOD, because we all were under a different dominion (Acts 26:18c) prior to then and the king of this new dominion is Christ Jesus
- You won’t be allowed into the kingdom if you don’t enter it here, i.e. you won’t experience the power and dominion/authority/reign of eternal life. The things you don’t know here on earth, you won’t know them ‘automatically’ when you get to heaven.
- If you don’t end up entering the kingdom, you have denied the course of the kingdom/eternal life and would be ashamed. Christ also would be ashamed of such a believer (Mk. 8:38/2Tim. 2:15/Heb. 2:11/11:16/1Jn.2:28), because that was the end purpose of being born again – Jn. 3:3/5
- As glorious as angels are, they are not seated on the throne and never would be, even in the world to come, because the calling to be Begotten/Born Again/Inherit Eternal Life which was given to man wasn't given to them! They are not heirs of God - Rom. 8:17/Gal. 3:29.
- It is possible to have eternal life in your spirit and not understand/operate it in your soul and this is why many believers live carnally.
- Eternal life is not the life of a man, but that of the triune God and that life has its Illumination, its wisdom, its Righteousness, its Power… (1Cor. 1:30).
- When Jesus was raised, he wasn’t created. He was begotten - Heb. 1:5-6. Our human spirit was begotten @ by the first new birth/born again experience, but afterward, our soul is meant to be begotten/born of the Water and of the Spirit (which is the second born again experience – 1Pet. 1:22-23) before it can attain/be blessed with Life God uses like the Apostle later were blessed
- Jesus talked about The least in the kingdom in Matt. 5:19 and that tells you there are rankings in the Spirit! There is a divine order in the spirit realm of what you see in the natural –Rom. 1:21! The more of a spirit (i.e. spiritual) you are, the higher your ranking in the realm of divine life
Rom. 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are Clearly Seen, being Understood By The Things That Are Made, even his eternal power and Godhead
(i.e. look at status in the natural; all men are not in the same level of authority/influence, so it is in the kingdom)
- The church is a center for LEARNING THE LIFE OF GOD, LEARNING ETERNAL LIFE/HOW MAN CAN WALK LIKE JESUS VICTORIOUSLY WALKED ON EARTH i.e. LEARNING CHRIST – Eph. 4:20.
- As long as a thing is OF THE FLESH, no matter how beautiful and well-arranged it is, it is of the flesh, whether it is boldly labeled with ‘Christ’, or pioneered by a mighty man or ministry.
- We have come into the days where the Spirit of God would be birthing divine things in believers, birthing things which THE WORLD can’t tell/discern, because the WAY OF THE SPIRIT is the only thing that is superior to THE WORLD
- God can’t take anything spotted with flesh (Jude vs. 23) related because He is a Spirit (Jn. 4:24)
- Satan is interested in believers because an aspect of you is not yet spiritual so he wants to make it carnal, so you can displease God. He understands what it means to please God in a high degree (Ps. 103:20-21), so he has raised generations of men to displease God
- When it’s not truth but just an idea, it’s greatly limited. Satan can discern and employ it; it’s just a matter of time….
- It’s only a spirit (i.e. spiritually developed man) that can touch The Spirit.
- Truth positions and prepares you for an entrance into The Narrow Way and sees you through that path
Interjection by a Tongue and Its Interpretation
- The world hates souls that have developed into becoming spiritual, therefore the increase in the allocations of grace and mercy over this season by the father of spirits. He only fathers spirits and not flesh. What he is chastening and scourging is the flesh, because foolishness is that which abounds in the heart of children When he is true with us, we would be able to bring forth the peaceable fruits of righteousness (Heb. 12:11). Then he would be able to BE A FATHER UNTO US and have us BE A PEOPLE TO HIM in fulfillment of 2Cor. 6:18/Rev. 21:3
Another Interjection by a Tongue and Its Interpretation
- That which the world is about to witness would blow upon the face of the earth. Some are of the flesh and have concluded to remain in flesh, but some would arise out of the dust, out of the miry clay, because this is what Elohim would do. Elohim would raise men like he raised His Son from the depth of the grave and declared him with many infallible proofs, and such would be my witnesses upon the face of the earth, so men would know that Elohim rules
Continuation of message
- There is a covenant/accord between men and the flesh and it would take heavenly shaking (Heb. 12:26-28) to break the influence of fallen spirits upon the nations and upon men
- For some, after fasting and praying, they appreciate in carnality, because they are yet to subscribe to the Laws of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus
- The seasons of the kingdom would involve a whole lot of operations; Micheal would war against spirits that feed on human’s flesh/carnal lives (Rev. 12:7)
Rev. 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, NOW IS COME SALVATION,
and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night
Rev. 12:10 said ‘Now is come, salvation and strength’ because these divine blessings of the kingdom couldn’t permeate the earth due to the reign/activities of God’s enemies that occupied the air which was later cleared by the OVERCOMING EXPERIENCE of Rev. 12:1-9
- The CORPORATE reception of the Kingdom of God and The Power of His Christ that would Save The Souls of Nations en masse would take place after the activities of Rev. 12:1-9, but before then, we are meant to INDIVIDUALLY press into the dominion of the kingdom and not just prepare to ‘go to heaven’.
Phil. 3:14 I PRESS toward the mark for the prize of the HIGH CALLING (i.e. the calling to inherit the kingdom) of God in Christ Jesus.
Rev. Kayode Oyegoke