John Westley once said and I quote “The difference btw the very HIGHEST and LOWEST state/status in this present world is nothing to be compared to the smallest difference btw degrees of Glory in heaven which the saints would attain”.
Apostle Paul puts it this way; There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for One Star differs from Another Star in glory. 1Cor. 15:41
Apostle Peter put his in the form of a question i.e. ‘… what shall the end be of them that OBEY Not The Gospel of God? 1Pet. 4:17
The burden I have about the generation of believers I belong to is the unhealthy contentment we have which has caused us to settle for the BELIEVING OF THE GOSPEL while heaven in mercy is busy trumpeting revelations that should bring us into the OBEDIENCE OF THE GOSPEL. As far as heaven is from the earth, so far is the different btw both!
The following transcribed message attempts to challenge some unhealthy contentment that emanates from our perception of the Beginning/End of The Faith and how it bothers on The Kingdom
Another Look @ Jn. 3 Vs. 3-5 - Part 6
Jn. 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Jn. 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit
- You need the mercies and wisdom of God to see the purpose of the teachings of the kingdom by Apostle John in the book of John. Our understanding was earlier darkened (Eph.4:18) via our romance with the world, so we need the Lord to help us see things from a realm of light, like they do.
- Immediately Jesus appeared on the scene, John saw and discerned that he was the Lamb of God. John knew he couldn’t unhook his shoes, i.e. John knew he couldn’t discern his kingdom walk or preach the gospel of eternal life/the kingdom. It wasn’t given to him as The Path OF Eternal Life wasn’t revealed nor his blood (life) shed!
Mk. 1:7 And John preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose
(i.e. John he knew he couldn’t preach the gospel of Eternal Life/the kingdom)
Eph. 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace
i.e. your Walk in the Spirit being kingdom compliant should unveil the gospel of the kingdom
- It is possible to get born again and not see or use the life you have and you can only speak and testify of that life when you have SEEN IT!
- Few would see/perceive eternal life (i.e. the kingdom) and a fewer number would enter it (i.e. eternal life)
Matt. 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth
unto LIFE (i.e. not unto heaven but the kingdom), and FEW there be that find it (i.e. ENTER IT).
- The new birth is strictly an empowerment to SEE the kingdom. It beyond changing planets/worlds.
- When you are born of God, the ability to carry God’s eyes is potentially given you. You need his eyes to see what he is doing
Jn 3:11-12 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW, and testify that WE HAVE SEEN; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
- One of the trinity (i.e. the word made flesh) was testifying of what he knew, of a knowledge that existed amongst them alone!
- The first message the apostles preached was The Believing of Eternal Life because men (unbelievers/young believers) does have the power to stay or submit to the demands of Knowing Eternal Life
Jn.3:30-32 He must increase, but I must decrease. He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. AND WHAT HE HATH SEEN AND HEARD, THAT HE TESTIFIETH; and no man receiveth his testimony
- The person that announced the messiah (John) was more than a prophet, he was THE PROPHET because he saw much more than all other prophets and was speaking from the fountain of WHAT HE KNEW (Jn.3:30-32)
- From the day of John, evil spirits knew that God can give their dominion to man, so they had to fight man from receiving God’s dominion which is His Reign, so they changed strategy and took with violence, the issues of men entering the kingdom. Matt. 11:12
- John the Baptist was able to introduce Jesus because he had a stature of life by which he could discern eternal life. He saw eternal life like Adam saw eternal life in the tree in Eden.
- Adam didn’t eat of the worldly tree because of eve. The life of eve was in Adam, so she hadn’t died when she eat it. Her eyes were still ‘closed’ after eating it. She was deceived but Adam wasn’t deceived, he employed knowledge in doing it and that brought about man’s death. 1Tim. 2:13-14
- Eve was in transgression, but Adam eat it knowing eve didn’t know what she had done.
- Adam could see the meaning of eternal life. He saw the demands of the narrow path in the tree i.e. longsuffering, patience, perseverance, love etc. He knew the life contained in the tree of life was higher than the life he had accessed in Eden. He was enjoying the dominion of the Son of Man but should have come into the dominion of God but eating of the tree of life!
- It is not enough to see eternal life/the kingdom like Adam or John the Baptist did, but to inherit/enter it.
- As a believer, you have eternal life in your spirit but can’t manifest it because that is the calling/portion of the soul
- The day you got born again, Adam was higher than you by virtue of his soul stature even after the fall, but your human spirit is higher than his. He can see what you can’t see because your eyes is not yet opened/enlightened like his was
- When you got born again, the eyes of your heart remained closed. Without SEEING, it could BELIEVE but couldn’t KNOW because that only takes place after being faithful with the initial faith meals like the Ephesian Church were in Eph. 1:15, which then gave Apostle Paul the legal ground to pray concerning the enlightening of their eyes – Eph. 1:17-18
- While ours eyes was closed, something was planted in us that we couldn’t see, but it was planted in hope that we would later mature and then comprehend what was planted in us
- When we loved or love the world via various day to day lustful adventures, we come under a false dominion and appreciate with a light called darkness and this is why we can’t rightly interpret the dominion of God
Matt. 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
- Your capacity in the spirit is according to your eyes, therefore God told Abraham, ‘as far as your eyes can see…..’
- The Eyes of Your Understanding (Eph. 1:17-18) is what determines your destiny. No university on earth can train that eye to see eternal life! The world has no lively gift
- John from afar was sighting the kingdom and therefore could introduce Jesus to the people. Moses and all other prophets couldn’t do that, therefore John was greater than them all (Matt. 11:11)!
- The prophetic karat or stature of a soul can be spiritually measured by the sight (judgment) of the soul
- No one can enter the kingdom if he is not a prophet, i.e. if such is not prophetic in nature. Inheritance is the portion of for seers
- Abraham was a prophet (Gen. 20:7), though he didn’t prophesy like Isaiah. He was higher in stature than him. His highest prophetic stature was displayed in his experience on mount Moriah when he offered up Isaac
- God used visions to communicate to many kings and old testament faithful who were dead in their spirit. It was a spiritual experience with a carnal dimension. Despite it, comprehension of the kingdom couldn’t be unveiled
- A true prophet/seer is one that can see God and discern his order of spiritual walk!
- The highest use to which the eyes can be put to use is to see God!
- John the Baptist said ‘He that cometh from God (Jesus) speaketh the words of God for the spirit is given to him without measure’, he must have been a great being to give such spiritual analysis
- The class of such words that John spoke would have been heard from men of stature like Adam, a being we don’t know! Children are quick to say they are greater than John the Baptist. John was a shadow of Jesus, though without a resurrected body right now. Jesus would be comforting him and the likes of Adam, Eve etc.
- Seeing or discerning Eternal Life is Seeing The Kingdom. All activities of eternal life come with divine power. The life of the kingdom has its structural order that is not in the flesh.
- The fall of man dropped man into a fallen, earthly, sensual wisdom that runs earthly governments. Jam. 3:15
- If you don’t see eternal life, you can’t understand the correct order of life and would live after a far lower/condemned life. Rom. 8:1
- Some churches right now are arranged after the order of earthly democracy. Legislative, Judiciary and executive, an enticing seductive arrangement that can rob believers of life. If you don’t have the discernment of the gospel, you would be deceived
- The drive to take over the affairs of this world still belongs to a lower state of souls. Satan would still be ruling over such refurbished order of government, the book of revelation confirms how Satan would still be in charge until he is ultimately expired towards the end of this age.
- Satan would still be ruling over the system men want to take over, that’s why reformation ministers need to understand the Gospel (epistles) not the introductory aspect of the gospel
- Most of the fabric of earthly governments came from earthly minds while the wisdom came from a fallen spirit that usurped authority from Adam.
- Eternal life is a demonstration of the RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, JOY of the kingdom and that is why a natural man/mind can’t manage or access it. They can’t budget for such and can only manage that which is OF THE FLESH
- It took the Wisdom of The world to reduced man from being a living soul into flesh. Flesh is not just the human body but a thinking pattern that ends in death
- The destruction of man is what would give birth to the second death; the death of the soul (Rev. 20:6:14) and that is the plan of the broad way. First death is the death of the spirit which spread from Adam and was addressed by New Birth
Jn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal (life), and to kill (life), and to destroy (life): I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
(During the first & second day, Satan stole and killed life in the souls of men via the operations of Babylon, but in the third day, through the operations of the antichrist called the destroyer, he would totally destroy the soul by getting me to fully hate God and sink them into the second death where souls would not just be compatible with Hell Fire but materials for Lake of Fire)
- The book of revelation is a confirmation of a mysterious working to push those that have been elected to drop the carnal life by force. They are not the actual overcomers because such weren’t forced to be saved as by fire. Jude Vs. 23/1Cor. 3:15
- What the world teaches men is to depreciate in their response to God. It’s an industry that produces flesh so that men can be governed by their dominion. The world can’t govern a living man that has been raised to hate their life. 1Jn. 2:16
- When you want to take the world out of a soul, fear arises, causing such to react by rather protecting his worldly/soulish life! To discern how men would respond to eternal life, check their fear storage
- As long as you are using the principles of this world, you are under a power. Those living here, the strata of natural governments are under a power called darkness – Acts 26:18
- We would know how you have been delivered from the dominion of this world by your response to the teachings of divine life which seeks to help you lay down the self/soul life and bring you out of one dominion to another
- When you get to heaven, you would realize we are all in different cadres, there are rankings there. Apostle Paul would have the right to call many in heaven Sons, because of the voltage of eternal life he had acquired
- The bible talked about the least in the kingdom (Matt. 11:11), so there is a minimum amount of eternal life needed to enter the kingdom after sighting it.
- When sight/divine illumination is in operation, it’s the characteristic of eternal life that is at work.
- The beginning of eternal life could be likened to the measure of the ankle of the waters of Ezekiel, which is a measure of the Holy Ghost/the life of God. Eze. 47
- When you are in the kingdom, you have a walk far superior to the whole world. You have a kingly manifestation.
- By virtue of the meal believers partake of, some have begun to sight the kingdom.
- There is a place where nothing in the natural gets you upset because you are of another dominion
- The problem of Nicodemos was his fleshly constitution as a Pharisee. The Pharisees thought they all knew about the kingdom and wanted to collect the kingdom from the messiah, but Jesus didn’t come with the kind of kingdom. They didn’t know that the Davidic/Jewish kingdom was worldly/carnal. They couldn’t see because their sight was worldly, so also was their sanctuary. Worldliness would cheat you from entering God’s dominion
- A worldly man is flesh. All worldly thoughts are used to control flesh
- The day your mind changes from Nicodemus kind of mind, you would be able to see the kingdom
- What Lucifer had before he fell was a king of kingdom. What Adam had was a kind of kingdom. They both had a kind of dominion, but these were not God’s kind of dominion
- Being born of The Water (Jn. 3) is coming into an expressing of life/the ‘spermatozoa of the kingdom’ which washes and cleanses you, changing your mind, removing corruptible thoughts and birthing incorruptible thoughts in preparation for entrance into the kingdom Jn. 17:17/Eph. 5:26
- Believers who make it to heaven with an earthly mind/unenlightened eyes would experience what Jesus called outer darkness (Matt. 22:12-13. Such are they who lack the finesse of the kingdom signified by the absence of a wedding garment (i.e. naked Rev.3:18/16:15) and the language/tongue/knowledge of the kingdom.
Matt. 22:12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was Speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Rev. 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see (i.e. the kingdom).
Rev. 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he Walk Naked, and they see his shame.
Question: Is this an experience on earth or beyond?
- Some haven’t even sighted the courts of heaven, the Jerusalem that is above, because of their state of darkness. David did, therefore his prophetic declarations of it. The book of Revelations 21-22 documents how heaven would have to prepare the souls of carnal believer for the world to come
- The first heaven alone can accommodate all men ever born, howbeit the second and third heaven's which are inferior to the kingdom of God
- We direly need messages that would knock off the world from the souls of men not those that would preserve it
- The apostles knew nothing but the kingdom. Many today know all other things except the kingdom
- This is the reason why we were born, to experience dominion and therefore escape the power of darkness
- I hear in my spirit ‘The end of all flesh is come’…. i.e. some souls would be saved while other won’t be, like the days of Noah, some were destroyed others saved. Water is a type of knowledge that would cover the earth and bring salvation to the earth but destroy others who reject it.
- What God dealt with in the days of Noah was their body, but now he is dealing with the soul.
- God has power to give life unto all flesh. God is ‘tired’ and wants to end this fleshy order of existence
- Lord, raise my soul completely from the dust. Lead me that I might end up being a Son and not remain a Child
Rev. Kayode Oyegoke