I trust the Lord that you would find grace to patiently read/print the following transcribed message which stands as a spiritual analysis of the divine book of 1st John and throws light to two generations/types of souls within and without the Church today, i.e. Cain and Abel, amen.
AND SIN BECAME PERSONAL HISTORY & TRUE HOLINESS A REALITY - Part 4
· 1Jn. 1:5-10 attempts to summarize The Key To Handling Eternal Life and details the process of Entering Into Divine Life
1Jn. 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
· What limits us from coming to divine life is a wrong sight/enlightenment called darkness (Matt. 6:23/Act. 26:18)
· Nothing else but the above SPECIFICATION OF FELLOWSHIP (i.e. of/with the Godhead) can take care of our darkness!
· Not all fellowship in the spirit is with the father. You can be alive in the spirit, not committing what we know as sin and yet not be in this fellowship, with the father!
· Not all believers/ministers have accessed him by New Testament access (Rom 5:2/Eph. 2:18/3:12) granted, because that takes place by the Faith Resident In The Son (Acts 26:18D), not via Faith Towards God (Heb. 6:1D)
· What the father came to solve by sending the Son is The Darkness Problem. After a full dose of eternal life has come, you would see scripture CLEARLY, like the Apostles did. Some of old and till date search the scriptures not knowing it simply testifies of God through Christ.
· Ministers handle darkness and yet know it not. Darkness is appealing and fruitful (Eph. 5:11). THE REWARD OF THE FELLOWSHIP WITH CHRIST IN 1ST JOHN IS THE TAKING OUT OF OUR SINS SUCH THAT ITS HISTORY WOULD BE THERE NO MORE!
Eph. 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
· Committing fornication is a work of the flesh (Gal. 5:19), not a walk of darkness (1Tim. 4:1-3/Rom. 1:21-25). One who walks in darkness is operating in a form of life rather than God’s.
· Every human life is traceable to THE FEET, not just THE HANDS. After a believer has journeyed into Christ and is about to begin the journey of COMING TO THE FATHER, they check HIS WALK.
· Jesus washed the disciple’s feet. Once it's clean, the body is clean also. When the hands are washed, the whole body is not yet washed. Jesus used water signifying the word as a cleansing medium (Jn. 17:17), to wash their feet, i.e. position them for A WALK. He was preparing their feet for the preparation of the gospel of peace. (Eph. 6:15)
· God is seated in heaven, but his soul is walking in light (1Jn. 2 vs. 6). Such was the light the Son walked in and we are also called to walk likewise
· There is a sin of the leg (i.e. walk/way of Cain= Jude 1:11) which is what Cain and Nimrod committed after giving room to darkness (Gen. 4:7/Eph. 4:27)
· A preacher with light would have A Walk In Light (Greater Works), not just Works (i.e. what we celebrate as exploits)
· NO ONE WITH DARKNESS CAN INHERIT THE EARTH (I.E. REIGN OVER CORRUPTION LIKE MOSES DID ON EARTH). TO INHERIT THE EARTH (MATT. 5:5) IS TO REIGN ON THE EARTH WITH LIGHT/TO LIGHTEN THE WORLDLY SOULS/TO TURN OTHERS TO RIGHTEOUESNESS AND SHINE AS STARS (DAN. 12:3)!
· Our walk is traceable to our genetic lineage of sin, which is sourced from course (Eph. 2:2)
· What was described as sin, which believers must receive remission of (i.e. forsake by subscribing to the revealed New Testament word cleansing program) is a worldly love program (Eph. 2:2)
· To confess our sins (1jn. 1:9) is to agree in your heart that there is a sin problem which we are wrongly approaching, one that requires the present speaking of the blood! This is the first rule to receiving remission of sins.
· By the help of the Spirit, check the leg (i.e. walk) of some and you would find a walk in darkness which is present with every believer who loves to keep his life (Jn. 12:25).
Jn. 12:25 He that loveth his life (i.e. the soulish/worldly life) shall lose it (i.e. shall lose eternal life); and he that hateth his life (i.e. confront the love of the world in the soul) in this world shall keep it (i.e. his actual life hidden in Christ) unto life eternal.
· When you are walking from Faith To Faith (Rom. 1:16-17), you are receiving cleansing.
· As a shepherd, you need to keep cleaning the feet (i.e. walk) of the flock (1Pet. 5:2/Jn. 21:15-17) so you can get them on God’s path and make such a lover of God
· The blood cleanseth us from both the sins of the hand (i.e. works) and that of the feet (i.e. walk), which limits our yieldedness to God.
· Many believers don't want their darkness touched and guard it jealousy, not knowing its darkness
· Many are still in the faith because of carnal expectations/manifestations which would give them an edge in the natural and such is a darkness problem!
· The Holy Ghost moving upon our lives is a function of the measurement in which OUR WILL HAS BEEN WILLFULLY SUBDUED!
· Darkness is a way of life, which is sin packaged in a good way to man and nothing but an exposure to the father can deal within. It’s everyway that SEAMETH RIGHT UNTO MAN (Prov. 14:12)
· There were more of Little Children whom Apostle John wrote to. Few were of the stature of Young Men and a much fewer number were Fathers (1Jn. 2)
· Our darkness is connected to our love, to our life. When light comes and we let go, we are cleansed of darkness. When you minister the life of the lamb, we are drawn closer to the father
· The soul has a way of protecting and nursing every love vision for the present life.
· Cain saw a way of life and lusted after it. He was born into God’s presence but later fought it, was described as THE UNGODLY and such can't be taught the ways of God anymore.
· Many give offerings and pray but never yield to God’s Ways. They are content with God’s Acts (Ps. 103:7)
· Like the world loves his own and like darkness can't mingle with light, so did Cain hate Abel because of his WALK in the light available during his day.
· Abel's life was judging Cain and he was later described as being ‘of that wicked one’ (1Jn. 3:12). In the spirit, Cain and Abel came from the same source/parents, but in their souls they were different. In the spirit, believers are one, but in the soul we are different. Cain and Abel are the two manifestations of souls.
· Many are with us, but not all are of us (1Jn. 2:19). The real entities of their souls don’t agree with truth so such are not of us.
1Jn. 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
· A born again soul can murder/bring death to his human spirit (Heb. 6:4-6) or limit it from reaching the end of faith. It was the consent/confession of the soul that welcomed life to the spirit at new birth
· Anything outside knowing God’s life is not contained in his project
· In the process of time when Cain and Abel were to be sealed, their true state was revealed. It was the season of Yahwah/Elyon (i.e. God), not of Adonai (i.e. Christ)
· See the way Cain responded to God, his creator. He said AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER? That is the strength of darkness at work
· He disobeyed God all through and gave birth to disobedient children.
· During the season of Moses, it was Angels (who didn’t know mercy = Exo. 23:21) that were administering the covenant, therefore the toughness of nature of God being exercised then.
· Referring to Abel's kind of soul with the incorruptible seed, Apostle John said in 1 Jn. 3:9 ‘… He That Is Born Of God Sinneth Not’ i.e. Such would no longer do the things that Cain does, because such a one would have ceased from his ways and stop responding to DARKNESS. Selah!
- Rev. Kayode Oyegoke