Please accept my apology for the break in the pace of transmission of messages/articles. While the legitimate cares of life craves for more time/resources, the demand to Learn of Him (Eph. 4:20/Matt. 11:29) has so increased and one must beseech heaven to increase Our Capacity To Measure Up! I earnestly covet your prayers here.
Like Philip, a lot of believers have commenced the faith walk (i.e. been with him like the disciples were) for long and yet Know Not that they Don’t Know The Father nor The Son like they hardly Even Known The Spirit! I realized I fall into this category after sitting under veil rending inspired ministrations earlier this year. I can humbly say that the following transcribed message was routed fresh from the throne to address in a measure, the knowledge deficiency surrounding the expected rapport btw The Father, The Son, The Spirit & a Believer.
ANOTHER LOOK @ John Chapter 3 – Part 10
Jn. 14:8-9 Jesus saith unto him, have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe (i.e. my words) me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
· Jesus wanted them to believe that he was in the father and the father was in him. He made reference to ‘the Father that dwelt in him and not the Holy Ghost, because the Holy Ghost had not been revealed to mankind then/in that dimension
· The demand which the Lord placed on them was that of Believing in God because that is the introduction to the demand of Know God
· Works made reference to in Jn. 14 Vs. 11 was Miracles, which actually is Children’s Bread – Matt. 15:26.
· In Jn. 14:11, we saw Jesus stepping down from the realm of WORDS which he SPAKE to a lower level called WORKS which he DID. Words is eternally higher than Works i.e:
Jn. 14:11 Believe me (i.e. via the WORDS he spake) that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very WORKS’ sake.
· Jesus began to speak before he began to do works. From the age of 12, he began with a dimension of the ministry of the word. At that age, he knew that God was his father. The measure of the Father he had was the measure of the words he spake
· THE BRIDE IS THE COMPANY OF THOSE WITH SAVED SOULS, THOSE SAVED TO THE UTTERMOST (Heb. 7:25) so John said he wasn’t qualified to be a part of that company. He called himself a friend of the bridegroom. The voice of the bridegroom is the manifestation of the son.
· John knew his place and took it, therefore his statement in Jn. 3:34 i.e.
Jn. 3:34 For HE WHOM GOD HATH SENT speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
· John was saying that he couldn’t have spoken the words that Jesus spoke. He could discern that God sent Jesus to speak the words he speaks
· There is a dimension of the spirit connected to WORKS and another connected to WORDS
· There is a difference btw doing miracles and speaking the actual words the father spoke
· To minister of the father to believers is to minister Eternal Life which the church direly needs.
· Jesus was always saying what the father said, in the father’s exact words. The eyes of His understanding was so enlightened so He could pick words of eternal temper
· Eternal life can never be discharged through a man except there is a revelation of the father. Holy Ghost doesn’t disseminate eternal life without the permission of the father. When it comes to gifts, he can do so on his own. But the Godhead must bear record/certify every testimony of eternal life
· Immediately the father is involved in a thing, be afraid! It’s a serious certification in the Spirit. It’s no longer an ordinary issue. He is the father of all who are in the spirit.
· Your vision would change when you are granted the permission to see and hear what the father is seeing and has heard
· What Jesus saw in the house of Joseph was in fulfillment of what John declared in 1 Jn. 1:1.
1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
· WHEN YOU HEAR THEIR THINGS, YOU ARE BEING CALLED INTO FELLOWSHIP OF THE LIFE OF GOD. THEY HAVE TO ANOINT/SEPARATE YOUR EARS TO HEAR SUCH EXALTED THINGS.
· Jesus both heard and saw the life that resides in God. He was also commissioned to speak it. His words were words of eternal life.
· A MAN THAT IS INHERITING THE FATHER IS A MAN THAT IS HEARING WHAT THE FATHER IS SAYING I.E. HEARING ETERNAL LIFE.
· So when the disciples asked Jesus to show us the father (Jn. 14:8-9), they were actually asking for Eternal Life.
· The young rich ruler saw it/perceived it from a distance. He would have a great sin be walking away from eternal life. He saw Jesus higher than how the disciples saw him as at that time and therefore enquired about Eternal Life (Lk. 18:18). But he had things that limited him from coming into Eternal life. His soul had been weakened.
· Permission must be granted by the Godhead to hear and see things that have to do with eternal life.
· Our heavenly father that all of us are looking for is already talking through some of his few vessels.
· WHEN A REVELATION OF ETERNAL LIFE COMES TO YOU VIA MINISTRATIONS, YOU MUST PASS THE TEST OF KEEPING IT BEFORE YOU CAN GET ANOTHER! The Godhead watches if you can keep their life. God kept coming to Jesus because he was a faithful keeper and fulfilled the commandants of eternal life
· It is not easy for a man to keep that which is not naturally his. God won’t give eternal life to a man that won’t keep it.
· Before you would keep eternal life, you must have learnt how to believe on him, then he would come with commandments
· The words of eternal life are the commandments of God in the New Testament
· Jn. 3:32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth (i.e. declares); and no man receiveth his testimony
(Christ still speaks through some of His chosen vessels who have SEEN and HEARD of him and many believers happen not to be interested in such ministrations of truth, like the Jews once weren’t)
· No man can receive eternal life because of the way man has been naturally raised, most of which are in an anti-eternal life forms. Men don’t see good (i.e that which is of eternal life) when it comes – Jer. 17:6
· THE FIRST MAN THAT SAW ETERNAL LIFE IN EDEN WAS ADAM AND HE COULDN’T RECEIVE IT. MANY SIGHT ETERNAL LIFE FROM A DISTANCE TODAY BUT SHY AWAY FROM THE DEMANDS IT WOULD PLACE ON THEM IF THEY DRAW NIGH. THEY LOVE A LIFE CONTRARY TO THAT WHICH ETERNAL LIFE PROMOTES
· You can’t take eternal life when your judgment hasn’t been helped or raised. Seeing means receiving judgment. Resurrection is to raise your judgment
· When God told father Abraham ‘…as far as your eyes can see’… he was actually preaching the gospel (which changes our sight) to Abraham.
· When God was talking about sacrificing Isaac, Abraham could see beyond the need of a child which God gave him. He must have said, if I can kill this one, God would give me that which would never die, a type of Christ who dieth no more (Rom. 6:9) after resurrection! He had to prove to God that Isaac was not his life.
· God taught Abraham how to live, but today, we live around things, around creatures because God can’t teach us how to live
· TO GIVE A BELIEVER ETERNAL LIFE IS TO OPEN HIS SIGHT TO SEE THE HIGHER LIFE WHICH THE FATHER, SON AND SPIRIT ALL USE
· Jesus is the life you need to access, the life called the father. THAT LIFE IS SO MASSIVE THAT YOU CAN’T ACCESS IT DIRECTLY. YOU HAVE TO START WITH A FELLOWSHIP WITH THE HOLY GHOST, WHO WOULD INTRODUCE YOU TO THE SON WHO IN TURN WOULD HELP YOU KNOW THE FATHER.
· If you fellowship now with the father, such fellowship is also with the Son and the Holy Ghost.
· A man can only live by what he has received from above. So when Jesus brought eternal life, men could not see or receive it because they were living by a worldly life
Jn. 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from Beneath; I am from Above: ye are of this world; I am not of This World.
· You can have all earthly things and don’t have life, because many needs have weights that can keep you earthly
· MATERIAL NEEDS ARE SO MUCH AROUND US AND THE ENEMY DOESN’T MIND MULTIPLYING THEM BECAUSE HE HATES YOUR PURSUIT OF SOMETHING HIGHER. MANY NEEDS ARE DESIGNED AGAINST THE SEEKING OF ETERNAL LIFE. OUR LIVES AND CARES MATTERS SO MUCH TO US. WHAT MATTERS TO MAN ARE THE NEEDS OF A LOWER LIFE. DON’T GAIN ISAAC AND LOOSE ETERNAL LIFE
· Jehovah Jireh was a provision of a revelation, i.e. the vision of a higher life, and Abraham lived in God’s sight by that experience.
· When you have this life in you, God can rest in you in fulfillment of Isa. 66:1-3, and then all other needs would be added unto you in fulfillment of Matt. 6:33
- Rev. Kayode Oyegoke