Have you ever discerned that the bible contains SEEDS governed by Ephemeral Milky Promises and a SEED governed by Eternal Meaty Promises? The following transcribed ministration attempts to gracefully pay homage to this understanding.
Pls note that some biblically deduced inferences based on previous instructions on such truths over the years has been has been personally referenced to by me in the following transcribed message, to further collaborate it
I trust the Lord that you would find grace to patiently read with an open heart.
Another Look @ John Chapter 3 – Part 12
1Pet. 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ
- From the above scripture, we can see that there is a peculiar aspect of grace that comes ONLY when Jesus Christ is unveiled, not when we have a sermon on Jesus of Nazareth and such are ministrations that unveil the kingdom of God.
- Christ is the first fruit of the kingdom and he wants to plant in us the seed of that kingdom.
- Before You Can Declare The Lord, You Must Have Been Taught Christ (Eph. 4:20-21), then you would be given the pen of a ready writer (Ps. 45:1), which is the tongue of the learned (Isa. 50:4)
- God is full of Grace. With each seed (i.e. word from God) comes a peculiar grace. There is a touch of divine life upon each seed which carries its own particular grace and brings forth after its kind.
- The Kingdom has SEEDS (i.e. plural tense) and also has its SEED (i.e. singular tense). The former (i.e. SEEDS) can take care of our natural needs but it would take the later (i.e. SEED) to take care of our spiritual or eternal needs.
- Amongst the SEEDS of the kingdom, each SEED has its peculiarity, its own promise, spiritual vocabulary, intelligence and bears a kind of fruit, but the SEED of the kingdom is not of this earthly dimension. The carnal/natural mind of a believer or unbeliever can relate with biblical SEEDS, because it has terrestrial expressions and we call such today PROOFS, RESULTS/SUCCESS.
- Angels were ascending and descending upon Jesus because he had become a tree of righteousness, a fully grown SEED. He was the personality of the kingdom amidst men.
Jn 17:20-21 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you (i.e. amidst them was the personality of the kingdom in the person of Jesus).
- When it comes to the SEED of the kingdom, you need an order of words or accelerated utterance, such which Apostle Paul prayed for (Eph. 6:19), to convey the expressions of the SEED of the kingdom and therefore make known the MYSTERY OF THE GOSPEL/CHRIST (Rom. 16:25)
- To find the SEEDS in the bible is easy, but to find the SEED is difficult. A minister or ministry can easily find biblical SEEDS, do great works with it but still be tossed to and from by wind of doctrines/teachings (Eph. 4:14). A motivational speaker can easily relate with the SEEDS in the bible and BUILD A MINISTRY (Matt. 7:22-23/Lk. 13:26/27) thereby, but it would take great mercies to locate the SEED of the Kingdom and BUILD MEN (Matt. 16:18) thereby.
Matt. 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
(i.e. you can do a lot of wonderful outward works/exploits in ministry, but with the iniquity program still present in such minister/ministry, men can’t be built in the Knowledge of God’s Will needed for an entrance into the kingdom = Matt. 7:21/2 Pet. 1:4-11)
- To find and stay with SEED of the kingdom is tough! You must be ready to be mocked by other friends, relatives and even ministers. You must be ready for the shame that comes with the gospel =Rom. 1:16a=.
- The grain of Mustard Seed (Matt. 13:31-32) was likened to being the least of all Seeds and therefore is difficult to FIND or KEEP. Other words would come and tempt your heart. Blessed are you if your find and can keep it. Trials and tribulations would come as a result of such seed (Mark 4:17), because it's not of this terrain and many fail the test of such pressures.
Matt. 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard SEED (i.e. singular tense), which a man took, and sowed in his field: 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds (i.e. plural tense): but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree
(i.e. That which would raise a believer into becoming a full blown fruit/tree of righteousness = Isa 61:3 = is the Gospel of Christ, the SEED of the kingdom, through it would the good tidings of THE GOSPEL BE REECIVE IN MEEKNESS – Isa. 61:1b)
- Satan used the letters of biblical SEEDS to tempt the Lord Jesus in various ways in Matthew chapter 4, but the Lord responses to each temptation came from the incorruptible SEED that liveth and abideth forever (1Pet. 1:23)
- The incorruptible SEED was what the Lord was making reference to when he said severally "heaven and earth shall pass away, but not a title of my word shall pass away". Earthly promises that biblical SEEDS produce would always pass away, be it a car, house, shelter, clothing, food etc.
- That which doesn't pass way is related to the kind of God’s love stated in 1Pet. 1Vs. 22 and such is the love that causes our outwards man to go through seasons of death while submitting to God’s dealings/trials. Love is the atmosphere the incubates the seed
1Pet 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
- The SEED of the kingdom is that which deals with our boundaries, crack our walls and annul our mindsets, so we don’t welcome it like we would welcome biblical SEEDS with juicy promises.
- His kingdom is not the present heavens. The kingdom has been ruling over the present heavens =Ps. 103:19= for time immemorial and has longed to rule over the earth, over man. When it concludes that agenda, the present heavens would be packed and done away with in fulfillment of 2 Pet. 3:10-13.
- As you mature in the Spirit, your meal changes and some carnal messages would no more appeal to you. Others would cause you constipation when you fall back on such. Matured meals demand more patience and hardly have to do with what many believers would readily celebrate as the PROOFS or RESULTS of the Christian faith!
- When the SEED of the kingdom is found with you, angels would minister to you in fulfillment of Hebrews 1:14. Your night vigils and fasting would cease to attend to your natural needs then, because heaven has ordained that such would be brought forth as an addition =Matt. 6:33= as you wait on that seed.
- Heaven would teach you contentment when you get here and deal with us as a sojourner like they did to those faithful ones in Hebrews 11. This is where heaven would begin to exchange your strength with theirs =Isa. 40:31= and also regulate the supply of your natural needs while channeling more grace to ensure your continuity in the path of life
- As you hold that SEED, you would partake of more grace, and if you continue to the end (Matt. 10:22/24:13), you would end in the father (Jn. 13:3), not just in heaven like the thief on the cross/many believers would do.
- Lk. 8 vs. 11 describes the SEED as the WORD OF GOD and 1Pet. 1:23 describes it as THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED designed to continually save the soul of believers
- The purpose of the SEED is COMPLETE SALVATION and SALVATION BELONGS UNTO TO OUR GOD WHO IS SEATED ON THE THRONE! Rev. 12:10
- Some abort the purpose of the seed and fall away when tempted, like Adam did, unlike Jesus did.
- The cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches/success (Mark 4:19) can't coexist with this SEED.
- The lord wants us to be materially prosperous but hates covetousness which is yet to be dealt amongst many believers. Following the leading of the Spirit is the antidote to covetousness and then would the Lord comfortable bring us into a blame-free material riches.
- The hearts of many believers have so far held ephemeral things at the expense of holding that SEED. Things that perish while being used cause our hearts to perish when we hold unto them at the expense of holding the SEED of the kingdom.
- A good ground according to Lk. 8 Vs. 8/15 is a good heart is such that can keep the SEED of the kingdom. David Calls such heart a Pure Heart =Ps. 24:4. Jacob's heart could keep Gods things, it could keep faith so God called such heart GOOD, though he was a surplanter and cunning upstairs.
- Pst Emeka Egwuchukwu
kindly forward to your circle of influence if agree and have been blessed by it