The following transcribed message is a simple, yet elusive tutorial on “what actually The Gospel is and how we can inherit it”. More importantly, it’s A GREETING FROM THE THRONE TO LOVING INQUIRERS – unto whom THE SPIRIT OF THE THRONE has been sent (Rev. 5:6), to cause them to inherit God’s very Glory. Selah
May God populate the church with Apostles of the Epistles, who would keep NOURISHING THE BODY OF CHRIST until she ATTAINS HER HIGH CALLING IN CHRIST JESUS, EXPERIENCE THE INCREASE OF GOD and OWN THE GOSPEL OF GOD, amen.
Non-Negotiable Counsels of God's Kingdom - Part 26
(An Appraisal On The Import of Accurately Interpreting The Prophets - So We Can Understand The Gospel)
EXCERPTS BELOW (Pls see attached for full version):
- From Romans 16:25-26, we can see that God kept the Gospel as a secret, and so you need a revelation of what was kept secret to live by and also preach His Gospel . The new birth is the first initiation needed to hear and ultimately experience the Gospel.
- When we got born again, we did not give our lives to Jesus. Rather, Jesus gave us His life and we believed (received) it. From Genesis to Revelation, you will never see where the Bible makes reference to statements like, “The day someone gave his life to Christ”. You can only give your life to Jesus when you have understood the Gospel.
- You cannot understand the meaning of the Gospel until you come into this revelation; until you come into spiritual understanding (Col. 1:9). The Gospel won’t mean anything to most of us until our eyes are enlightened (Eph. 1:18/Heb. 6:4).
- GOD CARRIED OUT A DEMO WITH HIMSELF THROUGH THE SECOND PERSON IN THE TRINITY, WHO CAME TO DEMONSTRATE GOD’S PROMISE. God started this Gospel by making the word flesh, and He dwelt among us. He made Him first of all, the seed of David according to the flesh (Rom. 1:2-4/Jn. 1:1-4).
- WHAT GOD HAS PROMISED IN THE GOSPEL IS HOW MAN WILL BECOME HIS OWN SON, AND THE ONLY WAY GOD COULD SHOW THIS TO MANKIND WAS BY SENDING ONE OF THEM TO DEMONSTRATE IT.
- Everything written in the prophets is the good news of God, which is actually a declaration of a peculiar transition from flesh to become a son of God: or from manhood to Godhood. IT’S A DECLARATION OF HOW TO ENTER INTO GOD, AND NOBODY SHOULD REJECT THIS MESSAGE. This Gospel is achievable because Jesus has opened it for mankind. (John 1:1-12).
- WE ARE BORN AGAIN, NOT JUST TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT TO INHERIT GOD. Heaven is wonderful, but God is incredible! If you go to heaven without inheriting God, you will be “tired” (unfulfilled) after some time and that is why Hebrews 1:10-12 for example declares, “Heaven is waxing old as doth a garment”.
- After the era of the first apostles who wrote the scriptures, there later came an era where the church did not even have a clue of what the Gospel was. The church only began to receive the light of the Gospel during the time of Martin Luther, which was centuries afterwards. But ever since then, we have not advanced into a place (realm/fellowship) where those who began the Gospel got to (1Jn. 1:3). They got to a place that there were able to interpret the prophets. The interpretation of the prophets was from Romans to Revelation, which are letters to Christians.
- IF IT TOOK ABOUT EIGHTY YEARS FOR SOME EARLY FAITHFUL TO FINISH THE INTERPRETATION OF THE GOSPEL, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE US TO ATTAIN THESE REALMS?
- Apostle Paul began the revelation of the prophets but couldn’t finish it. It was Apostle John that received the last revelation of the prophets called the book of Revelation. The book of Revelation is beyond the Armageddon and the story of the antichrist; it’s a secret that archives the last revelation of the scriptures of the prophets. It is a super epistle!
- It is a revelation of revelations, and it has been opened. It has been taken away from the realm of mystery into the realm of understanding, yet, it is still remains a mystery to many, and that tells you that the story is from the heights - it is a very hot news.
- This faith is beyond that which Jesus employed in healing the sick and casting out demons. He was doing that by some kind of faith but at that same time, there was a faith inside Him (Acts 26:18e/Phil 3:9). He lived by it and preached it (Acts 1:1), but nobody saw the activities of that faith.
- CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT GOD COMING TO OUR DEADNESS TO DISSOLVE OUR DEATH PROGRAMME, AND THE KEY TO EXPERIENCING THE SAME POWER THAT JESUS EXPERIENCED IS BY OBEDIENCE TO THE GOSPEL.
- WHAT JESUS OBEYED WHILE HE WAS ON EARTH WAS THE GOSPEL. It was designed against death and prudently kept secret in the scriptures of the prophets. So when we locate the secret against death, we locate life (John 14:6). AS JESUS WAS WALKING WITH HIS FEET, HE WAS ACTUALLY ANNIHILATING DEATH AND HE ENDED IT ON THE CROSS.
- Many preachers are WORKING but few are WALKING. Jesus authored and finished a kind of faith that abolished death, and through words of this Faith (Rom. 10:17), this provision has been packaged for us as The Gospel.
- What we are supposed to be teaching people is how to resurrect! Resurrection can come to you by hearing the faith of the Gospel. A preacher who knows how to teach resurrection must have been raised. The level of your resurrection is the level of the word of your resurrection. If God has not raised a man, he cannot give resurrection.
- You can walk in resurrection and attain resurrection stature. As it was in the days of Jesus and His Apostles, men with resurrection stature can be standing before you and you may not discern them. The reason is because, mortality is covering immortality. So God would be training us along the line of raising and we would be so raised in our hearts (Rom. 10:9-10)
- SATAN DID NOT ONLY KILL ADAM’S SPIRIT IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN; HE ALSO TAUGHT MAN HOW TO DIE IN THEIR THOUGHT.
- Pastors should be powerful enough to extract laws of death, because laws of death are the strength and powers of death. When you are not changing such laws, you are not annihilating death.
Minister: Rev. Kayode Oyegoke
Topic: The Gospel of Resurrection
Venue: VGC Monthly Teaching Feast
Date: 25th January, 2015