I bless the name of the Lord for an increase of fountains of illumination in the church that would reduce the enemy from the air (Eph. 2:2) where he violently continues to exercise a height advantage over humanity (Lk. 10:18/Ps. 110:1c/Rev. 12:9).
Lk. 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven
- ‘Heaven’ here has to do with the realm of authority over the earth, initially owned by Adam but later mortgaged as his descendants settled for an anti-faith civilization whereby sin reigned
- A GENERATION OF SAINTS ARE THEREFORE EMERGING ON EARTH that would LOVE NOT THEIR LIVES UNTO DEATH, having received God’s commandment to LOVE LIKE THE TRINITY LOVES (Heb. 12:4/Rev. 12:11c/Jn. 15:13)
- They would cause a chain reaction that would end Satan’s reign and their cause would earn God’s greatest resources now resident/hidden in Christ Jesus.
The following transcribed message is another precept that unveils Love the separation process that would give birth to such company of overcomers
LOVE, The Commandment of The Beginning - Part 6
Scriptural reading: 1 John 3:10/Matt. 13:24-30
· "In this the children of God are made manifest and of the devil" – 1Jn. 3:10.
· Manifestation of the sons of God is not about being the best here on earth or about taking over what has been occupied by the enemy on earth e.g., taking over the government, etc. Neither is it to show people that we serve the Living God.
· All these wrong mindsets about manifestations could deceive us in this Eternal Life movement/destination. But if we know the destination and the ultimate goal of why we're here, then the issue of where is mankind heading to will be of paramount importance to our hearts.
· Preaching on TV is neither the evidence of fruitfulness nor the manifestation of Eternal Life. Indeed, you can be anointed with the Holy Ghost to teach through any medium yet have not or show forth this Eternal Life in TRUTH and DEED – 1Jn. 3:18.
· Can we therefore look at manifestation as COMING TO THE FULLNESS OF THE NATURE OF CHRIST because what John the divine was saying in 1Jn. 3:10 is a nature thing; it’s about coming into a nature that is divine and not any other activity!
· The believers John was addressing had not yet come into this life just like we also haven’t come into full blown manifestation of the life of God though we have that seed already in us (Mathew 13:24) i.e. in our spirit man.
· The confirmation and full manifestation will be when the life that you currently live in the flesh will be equivalent to God's life. In other words, if the Lord were to come to earth now, we would have been living (Gal. 2:20) the same way he would once lived while on earth. That is what manifestation of eternal life means.
Gal. 2:20 ….and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
· The emphasis of the spirit is therefore that the time of manifestation of God's life and nature is at hand! Before, he permitted the tares to grow with the wheat, but now is that time of separation (Mathew 13:24-30), and what will mature this seed to full blown manifestation is LOVE.
· Love is the bond of the perfection of the fullness of eternal life (Col. 3:14). Love is what will separate us from children of the enemy.
· As that seed of Eternal Life grows in us, LOVE is supposed to be growing and we're supposed to be getting better in our love walk UNTIL IT BECOMES A NATURE IN US.
· It is this love nature in us that would make God testify "This Is My Life And You'll Get Glory And Honor For Manifesting It" i.e. the order of glory wherein he would attest to us as "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased". He won't attest this about us, if we're not CONSISTENT in showing forth His life (His love).
· This is reality of what God is up to and has begun to do! It’s the promise he has given us called Eternal Life – 1Jn. 2:25. I say it again, "It's POSSIBLE to lay hold on this Life- it's possible to overcome this present constitution (the tares configured by the enemy in our hearts) that is not yielding to the divine nature. HOW? Through the commandment given us (Love Thy Brethren), we're moving to our destination, we're coming into the Divine nature.
· He that sows the good seed is the Son of man, because he possesses that authority. As he’s sowing, New Testament priests on earth are planting and watering with him (1Cor. 3:6). The good seed are the children of the Kingdom, meaning the children of the Kingdom are those who have received this seed and allowed it to Change Their Nature. The tares are the children of the wicked one.
· Seeds are being sown, and that which is sown will reconfigure the nature of men so you’ll see different types of nature mainly the divine nature as a result of the seed of Life and then the other nature from the tares.
· In the parable of the wheat/tares, the seed is sown not in the spirit in the heart (i.e. the soul) because though we are regenerated in our human spirit, we still sin in our souls where iniquity is being carried out. The real change of nature will come from what has been sown in the heart. We're getting to the point of separation. How? Separation by Growth In Our Love Walk: separation by manifesting the Life of the Trinity.
Eph. 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savor.
· He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying. In the book of Revelation, when those words are spoken, it's for emphasis. If you have ears to hear, hear what the Spirit is saying.
· As we are drawing to the point of manifesting eternal life, one fearful thing is that hearts that will want to draw back. Fear is that thing that will want us to draw back but God will deal with it so that we can continue in the Father and the Son (1Jn. 2:25) because of the Promise of coming into his rest.
Heb. 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
· Let’s pray for a heart that will continue; that will not draw back.
· In the days of harvest, all that has been sown would fully mature but there is a kind of heart that won’t mature which has to be dealt with now. One type of heart makes light of weighty words and despises spiritual things of grave importance. Such a heart that despises the truth is in a dangerous state. Such a heart may not even make heaven which was initially his goal but Because He Can’t Continue in the Father and the Son, He’ll Find Himself Departing.
1Jn 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us (i.e. true seekers of love/eternal life); for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not ALL of us.
· Personally, I’ve been praying for zest to pursue. Anyone that strives for mastery does so according to the rule because you need to get the crown. In Olympics, you go through rigors to compete; there’s something in your heart that makes you go through the rigors and practice for to win that tournament. But lo, this striving is for A PERISHABLE CROWN (1Cor. 9:25).
· Tournament runners are focused; nothing else matters to them. They prepare for years, some even 10years. It’s only Nigerians that poorly prepare for just three months. I don’t want us to pursue this eternal life thing like that. Serious people CANCEL other things. “No one that wars entangles himself with the affairs of this life – 2Tim. 2:4
· Pray for zest to pursue this life; that we will not give undue attention to any other thing. Pray for spiritual strength to continue.
· The reason why they couldn’t separate Balaam from the life of the tares (death/darkness) was because of where his heart was cleaving unto. His Heart Was Already Joined To The Reward Of That Other Life; that is why it was called, “The Reward of Balaam”. Even God couldn’t turn Balaam’s heart from the reward. The Lord went to the extent of using a donkey to speak to him in vain. Can our hearts cling to the reward of eternal life such that nothing can turn our hearts from it?
Pst. Emeka Egwuchukwu
Writing the Vision Meeting Prayer Preparation Day 4 (20th Sept. ‘13)
Kindly forward to your circle of influence if you have been blessed by this